CHAPTER 8

You were busy unpacking your luggage when some one knocked at your door. 

"HEY BABE! I'M BACK"

You turned to look back at this unfamiliar voice and saw a unknown person throwing himself on the couch of your room. 

Y/N: Excuse me!? Who are you mister? (You said bit annoyed.)

?????: OMO! I'm sorry i guess i got the wrong room!

Y/N: Well you sure did! Haha, anyways what's your name?

????: I'm BIE THASSAPAK nice to meet you. You can call me BIE. 

Y/N: Hey! I'm Y/N, nice to meet you

BIE: BTW, You here for the wedding?

Y/N: Yeah, you too?

BIE: Luckily, yes! Wanna hang out sometime?

Y/N'S MIND- He's so fucking handsome. I'm drooling over him

BIE: Umm...y/n...?

Y/N: Y-yeah! sure! 

BIE: Okay then i'll catch you lat-

Door clicks open again revealing suga with gucci bags in his hands. 

SUGA: Who are you? Who's he y/n?

You told him whatever had happened and he glared at bie.

SUGA: Oh okay now if you could leave mister who so ever you are i need to talk to her. 

Y/N: This is not the way you talk to some one! Hey bie i'll meet you later okay?

BIE: Sure!

With that he left the room and suga followed his way to the door to close it. He turned back to you with anger and said,

SUGA: How dare you talk to someone you don't know? What if he did something to you while i was not here!

Y/N: Shut up suga what are you even talking about!!?? He's not like that and plus he came here by mistake and why do you even care! Anyways, what brings you here and what's with those bags huh?

SUGA: I just bought you dress for the wedding as you couldn't prepare yourself for it. Wear it on the weeding day okay?

Y/N: Aww~ So sweet of you sugaa~ (You squeezed his cheeks softly before placing a kiss on his cheeks.)

He blushed with your action and slightly looked away.

 SUGA: I'll go now. I've works to do for the wedding. Lock the door miss and do not let any stranger inside.