CHAPTER 6

LATER THAT MORNING~

11:30 AM

Y/N: Hey suga come up here help me with this! (You said while you tried to reach the zipper of the  comfortable outfit that  you had worn for the outing with the boys yoongi loved on you. )

SUGA: Coming babe!

SUGA: Coming babe!

He came running towards your bedroom but stopped by looking at the beautiful view in front of him. He smiled like an idiot when he saw you struggling with that zipper but little did he know that you looked like a princess in front of him. 

SUGA: Here! Let me help you with that.

With that he pulled up the zipper and then admired your beauty through the mirror in front of both of you while standing really close to you leaving no space in between. You turned around to face him and saw his charming face. 

Y/N: Someone's looking really good today. (You said while your hands ran all over his chest admiring every feature.)

SUGA: You too princess. Shall we leave?

Y/N: Yeah sure let's go. 

You both left the house locked and sat in his car. He drove off to the place you all were supposed to meet but you didn't knew where actually you all were gonna meet up but were told to wear a comfortable dress. 

Y/N: Mind to tell me where are we going?

SUGA: *smirks* You'll know when you get there. 

Y/N: UGH! Okayyy!

After sometimes you had reached the destination. He parked the car in the basement of a huge building. Your jaw dropped of the beauty of the place as you went inside. It was a big hotel which was luxurious. You were lost in the beauty of the building but soon were snapped out of it with someone calling you from behind. 

HEY Y/N! SUGA! HERE! 

You turned back to see jungkook approaching you with a boxy smile. He came to you hugged you and then greeted suga. 

JK: It's been a awhile since we met. Oh BTW, this is not where we are staying I've something more exciting waiting for us. *winks playfully*

Y/N: Owh...WAIT WHAT??? STAYING??? Suga you didn't tell me we were gonna stay! I've nothing to wear!

SUGA: Chill y/n I've arranged a whole closet of pretty clothes just for you so no need to worry. 

Y/N: Aww suga you know i love you a lot right? (You said while giggling out of happiness and the cuteness he had in him JUST FOR YOU. )