CHAPTER 3

????: Oppa! I'm home! *kisses yoongi's cheek*

That was enough for your heart to shatter into pieces. You felt like someone had stabbed you a hundred times, you felt weak while the tears from your eyes were flowing non stop. You ran inside the room and closed the door behind you and cried your heart out. You realized that he never felt anything for you. You misunderstood his sweet and polite behavior. 

You decided to leave his house right away. You went to the washroom, washed your face but it doesn't changed the fact that you had cried. Your eyes were red and puffy. You managed to get out of the house without anyone noticing. But you were stopped by someone suddenly popping out behind you. 

SUGA: Hey y/n! Leaving so soon? Wait up some one's here to meet you.

Y/N: I DON'T WANNA MET ANY-

SUGA: Hey Miss Min come out fast you slow ass. Look y/n's here! (He shouted so that his voice reached the person he was trying to call. )

Your eyes widened at the name, you thought that maybe they are married. Tears were begging to come out of your eyes but you tried to control yourself as you didn't wanted to be embarrassed. You looked back to see the girl who earlier had kissed yoongi. 

????: Hey Y/N! I'm Min Yoona. Nice to meet you! (She said in a soft and happy tone. ) My brother talks a lot about you. (She giggled while looking at yoongi)

You raised your head shot up while in extreme shock. Yes, you heard it right. She's his sister.

Y/N: W-what? You are his s-sister?

You said as a drop escaped from your eyes. As soon as yoongi saw your face crying, he ran up to you. 

SUGA: Y/N!! What happened? Why are you crying? (He said all concerned and worried about what must have had happened to you. )

Y/N: N-nothing just.....its just that-

Your words were cut off by yoongi's tight yet warm hug. He patted your head and then your back to calm you don't. 

SUGA: It's okay if you don't wanna share but please don't cry princess. If there's any problem please tell me-

Y/N: Suga stop! It's okay. I'm fine. (You said giggling at his concern and cuteness and hugged him even tighter. ) 

You both giggled and then his attention diverted to your outfit. It was like his eyes were locked on you, he just couldn't take his eyes off you. 

SUGA: Y/n you look so...so....good! I mean not to lie but you look hot. 

You blushed at his comment and thanked his and playfully hit him on his shoulder then he came forward just to tickle you and make you laugh to death

You blushed at his comment and thanked his and playfully hit him on his shoulder then he came forward just to tickle you and make you laugh to death. Then you started to chase his for taking a revenge. The room was filled with both of your giggles. 

Y/N: MIN YOONGI! You better stop where you are

Y/N: MIN YOONGI! You better stop where you are. Hahahahahaha

You laughed as you were still chasing your man. Suddenly yoongi slowed his speed and you didn't notice that and ended up falling on him on the couch in front of you. Now you were on top of him with your hands resting on his chest. You could feel your heart through your chest at the same time you could feel his loud heart beats. You blushed again but this time you were not alone. You could see suga's face turning red. You then realized the situation and quickly got up. 

Y/N: I-I'm sorry i-i didn't mean to-

SUGA: It's okay baby girl. Come on lets go get our breakfast. 

You both headed towards the dining table and started eating your breakfast when suddenly yoongi got a call. 

SUGA: Excuse me for a minute i have to take this. 

With that he left you alone. You shrugged it off and started eating again when you felt a tap on your shoulders. 

Y/N: Oh hey yoona come sit!

YOONA: Yeah sure! Actually i'm here to talk about yoongi oppa. You know for the first time I've seen him so happy running all around or else he just prefers to be cold to everyone and stay alone most of the times. And i was really excited to meet you as he always talks about you. (She said with a a pretty smile on her face.)

Y/N: W-what really??? (You said shocked but at the same time flustered with a tint pink appearing on your cheeks. )

YOONA: Yes! Please take a good care of my oppa. 

Y/N: I will! Don't worry. (You said with a boxy smile on your face. ) Why din't you join us for breakfast?

YOONA: I'd love to but I've already finished my breakfast-

SUGA: Hmm...seems like the ladies have united leaving the man alone. What are you both talking anyways? (He said while taking his seat again to eat his breakfast. )

YOONA: Nothing just knowing each other well isn't it Y/n unnie? (She said while play fully winking at you. ) Okay anyways, i gotta go my friends must be waiting for me outside. Bye unnie! Bye oppa!

Y/N and SUGA: Bye! Go safe!

With that yoona nodded in response to your words and ran to the main door and you both started eating again. 

SUGA: Hey y/n i'll drop you at your house after this because I've to meet the boys for the recording. I'll make it up to you later? And i can take you to meet the boys okay?

Y/N: Sure but i don't even know them. How can i meet them? 

SUGA: Chill y/n. They're really good. I'm sure you'll love them. 

You both then got ready and suga dropped you at your house and left for his recording. You unlocked the door of your house and jumped on your bed and started thinking about all the moments spent with yoongi. You realized that you were already missing him a lot.