CHAPTER 7

NEXT MORNING~

You slowly got up with blurry vision while holding your head which was sharply paining because of yesterday's hangover.

Y/N: Ouch! How much did I even drink? (You whispered to yourself.)

Two whole bottles of fuckin vodka miss. 

A voice came from behind, you turned to see yoongi getting inside the room with two cups of coffee. 

Y/N: What!? (You exclaimed in astonishment. )

SUGA: Ahan, now come on get up get freshened up and drink this coffee you might feel better. 

Y/N: Y-yeah, but my head hurts too much. (You said while still holding your head trying to get up from your bed but instantly lost control because you had hurt your leg yesterday but didn't remember. )

SUGA: Hey! When did this happen? Show me! Does it hurt? Are you okay?

Y/N: Hey hey hey....chill it's okay. I'll go take a shower okay.

SUGA: Yep. Be back soon.

 You went to the bathroom, did your daily routine and took a hot calming shower. After that you wrapped a towel around your body and went out in the room hoping suga wouldn't be there and he wasn't so you changed into your today's outfit and got ready.

 After that you wrapped a towel around your body and went out in the room hoping suga wouldn't be there and he wasn't so you changed into your today's outfit and got ready

You were just finished with your light make you when you heard a knock and voice at the door. 

SUGA: Hey y/n are you done? The boys are here!

Y/N: Yeah come in i'm done!

With that they all came inside and stood there looking at you with shocked expression. 

Y/N: Guys......? A-am i not looking good or something?

JK: I- You look so beautiful. (He said still admiring your beautiful figure from head to toe. )

TAE: Yes y/n, you are- looking like a princess. (He had the similar expression as jk while others were also admiring you. )

JIN: Yahh! You all stop admiring my princess!

RM and J hope: What did you just say!? 

Y/N: Omo stop you guys or i'll burst out. *blushing asf lol* Anyways, where's jiminie?

SUGA: He'll be here! I think you should take care of your foot first miss y/n!

Y/N: I'm okay suga. See- 

SUGA: No you are not! We are not going anywhere today. You will stay here and rest while the boys will have to go. 

Y/N: Noooo~ I want to go with you all! (You said with a sad pout on your face.)