CHAPTER 13

He grabbed your wrist and took you to your room. 

Y/N: What the hell MIN YOONGI leave my hand right-

SUGA: Oh just shut up will you!

You stayed quiet the whole time but little did he know you were smirking and satisfied by his actions.

Soon he reached your room and took you inside and locked the door, then he pinned you on the wall.

SUGA: What did i tell you about not going to close to the boys?

Y/N: W-what do you mean-

SUGA: Don't act like you don't know....

You were shivering from his deep and husky voice. The way you could feel his hot breath hitting your skin with his face inches away from you. You felt nervous by his actions and in no time there were tears in your eyes. You were hurt by his actions. He could make you feel this way and then the very next moment leave you behind like nothing happened.

SUGA: Omo y/n! Please don't cry baby girl i didn't mean to make you hur-

Y/N: JUST SHUT UP! W-WHAT DO YOU T-THINK I AM? Y-YOUR TOY? NO!

SUGA: P-please just listen to me-

He was cut off by you slapping him. He was speechless and blank while you were crying with your whole body shaking.

SUGA: Y/N! *while holding his cheek* PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME! I LOVE YOU Y/N!

Y/N: No i don't wanna listen- WHAT!?

DID I HEAR THE RIGHT THING? AM I DREAMING? WTF!

Y/N: What? are you serious?

SUGA: YES! Marry me please? (He took out a small box from his pocket and kneeled down infront of you on his knees. )

You covered your mouth with both of your hands and started crying

You covered your mouth with both of your hands and started crying. You couldn't speak beacuse off the euphoria you were experiencing. Suddenly the door dash opened revealing the rest of the boys.

BTS except SUGA: Say yes y/n! say yes!

Y/N: Y-YES! I WILL SUGA!

He placed the ring on your finger and then hugged you and swinged you around from excitement and happiness. 

SUGA: I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH Y/N! 

Y/N: I love you too suga. (You said lovingly while the boys were in awe.)

JIN, TAE, JK: Hey yoongi! Don't you dare to hurt our little princess!

RM, JIMIN: Yes, or else we gonna smack you real hard dude!

You giggled while j hope brought a bouquetand handed over to suga.

SUGA: Hey y/n! *while tapping your shoulders to make you look back to him*

Y/N: OMO wow they are beautiful suga, Thank you so much!

SUGA: Call me baby.

Y/N: Okay baby. *giggling*

You were talking to the boys when suga held your wrist and dragged you somewhere while running.

Y/N: Hey where are we going? Slow down!

He didn't reply and took you to the roof top and finally released his grip from your hand.

SUGA: YES! SHE SAID YES! I LOVE YOU Y/N!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

You were shocked at the same time happy from his actions. He was screaming from the rooftop for everyone to hear. 

Y/N: You're gonna fall come down! (Giggling at his cuteness.)

It's been five months since you and suga are married now. He loves you very much and you love him too. You are pregnant from his baby. The boys were happy to see you together.

And thus you all lived happily after that. 

THE END.