CHAPTER 4

It's been 2 months since you and yoongi have became inseparable BEST FRIENDS. You cannot imagine a thing where yoongi won't be there. Same with him. You are so close that some times you have sleep overs but he being a gentleman never touched you in a wrong way and always had respect for you. You also met BTS and now you are also close with them. You got to know that suga was one of the members of BTS and that they used to produce music. 

Today you were going to visit the boys at their practice. As soon as you reached there you were greeted with a hug from JIMIN. 

JIMIN: Hey y/n. How've you been? 

Y/N: I'm good chimmy. What about you?

JIMIN:  I'm good too y/n-ahh~

Y/N: Where are the other boys? 

You were about to take a step along with jimin but you were stooped by someone back hugging you. You knew who it was so you held his hands that were placed on your waist. 

Y/N: Suga. Come on lets go or you'll be late for your practice. 

SUGA: Let me stay for a little longer y/n. (He said with a pout on his face. )

After sometime suga let go of you and pecked your cheeks and went for practice

After sometime suga let go of you and pecked your cheeks and went for practice. You just sat in the corner and watched your boys slaying even in the practice. After their group dance it was time for suga to practice a solo performance for tomorrow evening's concert. So you were excited as he was a really good performer. Before suga's performance was to start jungkook came and sat beside you to accompany you while watching the performance. 

You and jungkook were close too so you both started talking while the yoongi's practice started. Yoongi kept glancing at you while practicing but you were busy talking to jungkook that you didn't even look at him. That made him pissed of and he was all angry and jealous looking at you and jungkook together. After some time you saw yoongi dancing but his gaze was on you so you smiled at him but only to earn a angry look back from him. 

You were bit amazed by his look and you already knew that he was angry. but you didn't knew the reason behind it so you patiently waited for his practice to end. As soon as it ended you ran to him. 

Y/N: Hey suga you were amazing *while back hugging him* 

In return you got no response from him. Instead he just removed your hands from his body and walked away like nothing happened which made you curious at the same time sad. You thought maybe he was tired so you go to him again where he was sitting with others. 

JIN: Hey y/n! Come sit beside me. 

SUGA: No! Why will she? Y/n, come here.

Y/N: What's up with you today mister? (You said in a bit angry tone. )

Suga's eyes widened a bit at your words and he just left the place away with anger still dancing on his head.