Chapter 2

Taehyung POV
We will go to Twice's new dorm because Jungkook invited us. No one knows that BangTwice is totally real.

When we got into the door, Jihyo welcomed us "BTS!", Wow her voice is really loud. And we have a surprise for Momo and Jihyo. As soon as we enter I texted someone:

To: Heechul
Hey come upstairs now with Daniel.

From: Heechul
Okay, Thanks. And thanks for inviting us, Bro. We haven't seen Momo for a long time and Daniel hasn't seen Jihyo too. We really missed them.

Aww. They're so sweet. I wish I have a girlfriend who I will surprise.

After 3 minutes we heard someone knock. And I told Momo to open the door. When she opened the door, It was a pizza delivery guy. huh, Where are they? "Sorry, we didn't order pizza." Then the pizza man opened the pizza box. And we were surprised on what we seen. "I missed you, My Momoring!" Was written at the pizza box. Then the pizza guy removed his helmet.

It was Heechul hyung.

Momo jumped and hugged her boyfriend. That made the pizza box fall and all that Heechul was holding.

Jihyo POV
Heechul is so sweet. I wish Daniel will do that to me in the future. When I heard someone knock. Nayeon Unnie said that I should open the door. I opened it.

When I opened it I thought it was Daniel but I didn't see anyone. I got sad, So I was gonna close the door. But before I could close it someone stopped it. I opened it again. And I was surprised, ITS DANIEL!!! I quickly hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "I missed you, baby girl!" I didn't say anything and let him in.

Taehyung POV
I went to the bedrooms. I found there A sleeping penguin hugging TaTa. I blushed. All that I could say is "Yeippun" that's true she is very beautiful. I saw her smile after I said that to her. Is she awake? is she just fake sleeping? Did she did that to make me notice her?

Mina POV
I don't know what to do next because I saw Taehyung sit at Tzuyu's bed. Oh no! What do I do? I have no choice but to just fake that I just woke up.

After I stand up. We made eye contact. I'm frozen. after a couple second I broke the eye contact and get down of the double deck, but since I'm wearing socks I slipped. Before I hit the ground someone catched me. And that when we fell to the floor. I opened my eyes, and I saw Teahyung looking at me with worried eyes. "Are you okay?" I couldn't say anything, I just nodded.

"What are you two doing?" We both looked at the door. It's Dahyunie. "U-m, nothing" even if Dahyun is there he is still holding my waist. So I stood up and headed outside. But I stopped and looked at Taehyung standing up and said "Thank you!". Then I headed outside. There I saw Heechul sunbaenim and Daniel Oppa.

"Our Monari is blushing, Wae?" Nayeon Unnie asked me. Before I could answer that I just slipped, someone cut me off. "She fell of the bunk bed, don't worry she is okay" I looked at Taehyung and he smiled at me. Gosh, that smile.