Chapter 14

Mina POV
After not being in an award show for months, I missed the stage that's why I'm so excited for our comeback. We went to the meeting room of JYPE building to talk about our new song. I was wondering what's the title. Oh! I forgot to tell you that I am fully okay and that I can now participate in Twice's activity. YAY!!!

JYPE Building Meeting Room
"But, we are wondering what is the title gonna be of our new song? We really would like to shoot on a beach or anything that feels like summer." Jihyo Unnie said, that's right we like to shoot with a summer theme again like DTNA. "Oh, I forgot the title of your new song is More & More, and yes you're gonna be filming on a beach. Jeju Island, after you record the song and learn the dance you will Go to Jeju to shoot." Yes, I knew it.

Recording studio
Mina POV
I'm excited to record our song because I heard the instrumental and sang along with the lyrics, it's so beautiful. "Myoui Mina? Is that right?" Ooh, I think our song instructor is new. I just nodded, "You're up next after Ms. Park Jihyo." "Nei" I started practicing again. "Ms Mina, please go inside to record the song." I went inside where we record our song.

Airport
We're going to Jeju Island. Yay!!! Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jin are gonna follow us. It's gonna be too obvious if we would go together.

Jeju Island
We're staying at our hotel and I was sleeping. Someone knocked on our door but I don't care because I'm super sleepy. We woke up last night at 2:30 am because of our flight. And it's 6:30 am now, so I still have time to go to sleep or take a nap before checking our shooting place. "Aww, my penguin is sleeping. What are we gonna do if we already have a baby. She's just gonna sleep?" I was shocked by what he said, I quickly stand up and said "I'm not sleeping, I'm super awake."

"Minari, just don't sleep when we have our babies. You know, I'm totally gonna pass out if our babies is totally gonna be supper addicted to sleep like you." He said. "And why are you gonna pass out?" I said, with a cute voice. "Because I see beautiful sleeping beauties and I guess the other one is a sleeping handsome." We just giggle and hugged each other. I still can't believe that we are a couple again. I hope what you said Taehyung is true.