Chapter 6

Taehyung POV
We rushed to the hospital. I'm with Jungkook and Jimin. Jimin said that she is worried about Dahyun too.

We came to the hospital but the managers and staff didn't let me in the room, Twice members looked at me angrily. Until the doctor came out of Mina's room. Twice members went to the doctor, "She's fine, she passed out because of tiredness and stress, has she been very perfectionist I guess, maybe?" The doctor asked. "Yes, she always wants her dance moves to be perfect but when she know that she didn't give it her all she cries." Nayeon said, "Is there a relative or boyfriend she have except for you all?" Without hesitation I said "Me, I'm her boyfriend." Twice cannot do anything. The doctor showed me her room.

I went inside the room. I saw Mina lying down, "She has anxiety, do you know any reasons why did she had anxiety? I mean I understand too that it's because of their tight schedule, but do you know some other reasons? Does she have any problems with her family?" I couldn't say that it was me. "Can you leave us first." The doctor smiled and leaved the room.

I sat on the chair next to her and I hold her hand. "Mina, I'm sorry" I kissed her hand and put it on my cheek. While I'm crying someone caressed my face, "Taehyung don't cry, I'm fine." She said, but I know she's not.and her voice is weak, "Mina, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Tzuyu POV
I was crying and Jihyo Unnie was hugging me.

Until Jungkook came. I went to him and he hugged me, "Is M-Mina Unnie gonna b-be fine?" My voice was shaking. "I know, We know Mina is a strong girl."

We sat at the bench Infront of Mina unnies room. It was 11:00 pm in the evening.

Jungkook POV
"Jungkook-ssi" I heard someone said my name, It was Nayeon. She pointed Tzuyu who was beside me. When I looked at her, she was sleeping. "Take her to our dorm, and stay with her until we come back." I just nodded. I carried Tzuyu in a bridal style.

We arrived at Twice dorm. Tzuyu is still sleeping, I laid her in her bed. "Gajima." She said while half asleep, she pulled me, to cause me to lay in her bed. Then she hugged me, and I hugged her back, I closed my eyes and noticed I have fallen asleep.

Jihyo POV
"Im gonna tell Taehyung to get some sleep first." Suga said.

Taehyung went outside and ignored us, and he walked away. "I'm going to get some clothes, I'm going to sleep here with Mina. Nayeon Unnie wanna go with me?"

We arrived at the dorm. I went to our room to pick some clothes. As I enter our room I saw Tzuyu and Jungkook sleeping, hugging each other. If you were wondering why Daniel is not here, he is out of the country because he is having a concert.

I didn't wake up Tzuyu and Jungkook, I know they're tired. I picked some clothes. Mostly jackets because it's cold, it's winter.