Chapter 8

Jihyo POV
"I'm happy that you're here already, let's go for a walk?" I said, he just nodded and went out of the hospital.

"Is Mina okay?" I couldn't say anything, whenever people asks if Mina is okay, I just feel sad.

Momo POV
I was with the other members at the JYP cafe, Tzuyu's boyfriend is there. And Jimin too.

I was taking my order when someone said a familiar name "Heechul Sunbae!" Tzuyu said, I turned my back and saw Heechul smiling at me. I smiled at him too, I went to him and hugged him. "Tzuyu-ah let's go for a walk, shall we?" Jungkook said "Im not sure Kook, many people are gonna see us." I know what Tzuyu is trying to say, I saw Jungkook with a pout face, of course Tzuyu cannot resist Jungkook. "Ugh, Stop! Okay, Fine" Tzuyu rolled her eyes while Jungkook is jumping out of happiness. They haven't dated in a while, what I mean they haven't went out in a while.

As Tzuyu and Jungkook went out, Dahyun said "I'm going to stay here, and stay close to Momo Unnie, Unnie it's okay imagine were not here." I just laughed and nodded, I saw Heechul looking at me. I know that Heechul look, that stare with a pouting face and blinking his eyes many times, it means he wants us to have a couple time. But I just smiled at him and laughed.

3 weeks later
Mina POV
We're here at the venue of MGA Award Show. I'm still in pain but I guess I can still perform. BTS is here in our waiting room, then Pinky Oppa came to me and told me "Cha Eun Woo of Astro wants to talk to you, I'm just gonna let him enter our standby area."

When Cha Eun Woo entered our room, everyone's eyes are on him. Especially Taehyung, his looks tell him that his confused with a little annoyed look. Cha Eun Woo came to me and he said to me "How are you?" I just nodded and faced a thumbs up "Um, U would like to make an offer, if you could be an MC with me? It's okay if you don't wa-" I said "Yes, sure, you know I really want to be a special MC since we debuted." He smiled and gave me the script. I just said thank you and he bowed at me and the other members and the staffs and left the room. I smiled after he left "Ehem, Minari, your smile." Jeongyeon Unnie said, I just laughed and looked at the script. "I hate that man" suddenly Taehyung speaker, we looked at him. "Why? Did he do something wrong? As long as I know you and Mina Unnie broke up so she can love anyone now. Do you understand Kim Taehyung?" Chaeyoung said.

"Guys, stop, Eun Woo is just a friend. And I'm not in love with him, I guess it's not the right time to fall in love again. I love my single life now." I said calmly.

And the staff came to the room and said to us that we should be on the stage for the opening.

I was in the stage for my MC time. I'm super excited but nervous because I'm kinda dizzy, but I'm sure I can handle it. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Twice's Mina," And I'm Astro's Cha Eun Woo" we said, "Hmm, Eun Woo-ssi look at the idols. You can see the look on their faces, and the fans are already cheering even the event hasn't started yet. I'm totally amazed by the fans, what do you think Eun Woo?"

Taehyung POV
I was at my seat when I heard fans screaming. Are they shipping them? Ugh, I'm annoyed.

When Mina got back at her seat, I was looking at her and her members. The look of Twice is very suspicious. BTS are looking at me too, I hope Armys do not ship them.