Chapter 11

Mina POV
I invited the fan to go to a cafe near my home in Japan. Oh, the fan, it's the fan who has a wallpaper of me and Taehyung. I bought her ticket so she can come here.

After Minutes of waiting, she came. She is super shocked but she bowed to me first. "Annyeonghaseyo" I just said hello to her. "Ah, the reason I invited you here is because I want to say thank you and most importantly sorry." I looked at her while playing with my phone. "Unnie, why?" She said in a worried tone "You know already that me and Taehyung broke up, but you still love and support us. Is it okay with you that your posts will lead to nothing. I'm not mad at you but because I'm worried that I will give you false hopes. But thank you for still loving us, and sorry." I bowed at her. " Unnie, it's okay" I smiled and I hugged her.

Taehyung POV
MMA Awards
We're at Twice standby area, as always this is were we always hangout. But I'm finding Mina, where is she? Maybe she's late. Yeah, let's stick on to that she's late.

After few minutes Jin and Nayeon are talking and taking pics, Tzuyu and Jungkook are sleeping, and Dahyun and Jimin well they're talking. And the others are just doing, whatever they're doing. But no sign of Mina. "Oh, Minari is calling!" Everybody is shocked and went to Chaeyoung. Huh? Why is she calling?. "Minari, how's your temporary vacation?" Vacation? Why is she having a vacation on an award show day. "My vacation in Japan, it's nice I guess. Oh, Sana-chan, Momo-chan, your parents went to my house to ask me if I'm okay. They also gave me fruits. "Why are you in Japan?" Don't worry I'm shocked too why I said that. "Uh, sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I went to Japan to take a break." What? I don't under--- oh, I forgot, she has a knee injury and anxiety. "Minari, we gotta go, just call us later." They said bye and get they're attachable microphone.

Feel Special Comeback
Mina POV
I went to Korea again because we're gonna shoot Feel Special M/V. I went to my car and my phone rang.

From: Taehyung My Love
Mina, meet me at JYP cafe before you go to the dorm.

To: Taehyung My Love
Sure, Taehyung, meet me at 1:00 pm.

I can't believe that I still didn't change is name on my phone. Anyways I told my mom about it and told her to come to the dorm first to tell the other members I'm here. She just nodded and we went now to the cafe.