Chapter 17

Mina POV
I woke up, WHAT???!!! It's 9:30, I quickly et out of bed. "Guys, let's g---" oh, they're not here. Eh? I quickly went to the bathroom to shower. I wore a dress and a coat on, and for my shoes, I wore white boots. Oh, I forgot about my hair, I just styled it in a bun. Yup, even if I'm late I can't forget to dress myself. I'm going out of the dorm until I received a phone call from an Unknown Number?

From: Unknown Number
I know your boyfriend and he's with me right now, if you want him to be alive. Meet me at the rooftop of your company. If you don't go there in 30 minutes, you will not see your boyfriend anymore.

I quickly went out of the dorm and went to a taxi which is in the front of the parking lot. "JYPE Building please, please be faster I'm in a hurry." The taxi driver just said yes, and he drived fast.

We arrived at JYPE Building and I totally run even my boots has heels. When I entered the company they're no lights. So I quickly get my phone and turned my flashlight on. I went to the elevator, luckily it's not broken and it has lights. I texted Chaeyoung to come to the our company's building. But she didn't replied, so I texted all the members and called them. Even BTS, they are not answering.

I arrived at the rooftop of our building.

I ran to the rooftop, when I was running someone blindfolded me. "Help!!! Somebody, HELP!!! Manager Unnie, Pinky Oppa, PD-nim, HELP!!!" They pushed me until they took off my blindfold. I'm super shocked on what I saw.

"Happy Birthday My Lovely Penguin, Thank you for coming." I was shocked when I saw BTS and Twice there. I looked at Taehyung again, "Mina, I'm gonna make this simple for you," after he said that he kneeled Infront of me. Which got me teary-eyed, "Myoui Mina, I love you, and I only want you to be with me for the rest of my life. My Penguin, You got two choices, Will you marry me or will you marry me?"

I cried and without hesitation I said, "How could I say no to the man I want to spend my whole life with." After I said that he put the diamond ring or engagement ring in my ring finger. After that he stand up and kissed my forehead and hugged me. "Congratulations, soon to be Kim Mina!" I turned to see who said that, it's Taehyung's parents. And what I saw next totally made me cry, it's my mom and dad. We hugged each other.

Then PD-nim and other JYP staff came and Ooh, other groups of JYPE. Me and Taehyung took a photo as future Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

After all the hardships we've overcome, I'm still with person I love and the person I will spend my whole life with. Saranghae Kim Taehyung!!!💜💜💜