Chapter 18

Wedding Day
Mina POV
We are here at Jeju Island for our wedding day. I'm here at my hotel room getting ready, we're doing a beach wedding. I was getting my makeup ready until my mom and dad showed up. "My daughter is very beautiful, are you happy?" My Mom said in a teary-eyed. "Of course Mom and dad," they smiled at us and they hugged me.

Taehyung POV
I'm excited to get married, but I'm kinda nervous too you know?

"Wow, our Taehyungie is going to get married." My dad said and we smiled and hugged each other.

Wedding Ceremony
Mina POV
I was at the back of the curtain and the people are walking in the aisle.

After they all walked the curtain finally opened revealing me. I looked at them and I walked down the aisle, I finally reached my parents who was in the center sides of the aisle. There is where I cried, I hugged them both.

We reached Taehyung and his parents beside him. I hugged his parents and my parents hugged Taehyung and his parents. Then they hand me to Taehyung.

And the wedding ceremony begins... And it's now saying our vows.

"Kim Taehyung, I don't even know how could I explain how much I love you. I didn't know that even we have so many hardships in life. I still can believe that I'm still with the man I love. I promise to love you forever, i know you're gonna be a good father, and especially a good husband. I love you so much Kim Taehyung!"

"Kim Mina, from the moment I saw you, I already know that it was true love. I thought that I'm just gonna imagine that were gonna end up together. But right now I can't believe I'm not imagining. I promise to be a good father and husband. You are my sunshine and my queen. I love you Kim Mina!"

We smiled and we put our rings, "you may now kiss the bride!" This is our first kiss, and I'm nervous. After we kissed we showed our rings to the people.

After 1 year
Mina POV
"Taehyung-ah, Let's go, were gonna be late. Jimin is gonna be mad at us." Today Jimin will confess his live for Dahyun. He's shy that's why he can't confess to Dahyun. "Yeobo, coming!"

Taehyung went downstairs, Finally!!!

"Eomma, Abba! Let's go!"

                         THE END!!!
                     💜💜💜💜💜💜

Comment on this chapter or any chapter of this story if you want a special chapter. And I'm going to make a Chapter 2 maybe tomorrow or the next day, I'm going to publish Chapter 1 of "I Wish I Never Love You Chapter 2"

Thank You So Much for voting and reading my story!!! Borahae!!!💜💜💜

See you on my next story!!! Bye😀😀😀