Chapter 1

About 3 to 4 hours earlier

Third Person POV

"The door to the promise land will now open!" Tartar announces. Everybody excitedly walks inside hoping to reach the surface very soon. "You know it's very cramped in here" Goggles sort of complains with his face planted next to the dang glass.

"OH! Isn't that?..." "A BLENDER?!" Pearl and Marina shout in unison. "He-hey! PHONE THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" Specs shouts from behind the blender.

"Heh, heh, heh... You finally noticed?" Tartar begins. "I have been acquiring the best octolings as test subjec..." The words seem to fade out in Bobble's mind.

'I knew there was something wrong. It wasn't just a bad feeling...'

"WE'RE GONNA GET BLENDED!" Bobble was snapped out of her thoughts by Goggles' shouts. It was impossible to ignore them. She noticed Heaphones staring at a certain part on the roof. Bobble followed her teammate's gaze only to noticed a crack growing bigger.

All of a sudden a certain yellow-green  inkling comes bursting out of the roof. Everybody soon noticed this and Goggles was the first to shout out his name.

"RIDER!"

Next thing everyone knew they were all out with the blender in pieces along with Tartar. As always Goggles goes ahead to start a conversation. "What are you doing here?" "I had Off The Hook call him," Cap'n Cuttlefish responds. "I delivered the clothes to him too!" Marina adds in.

While everyone annoys Rider about his new style, (mostly the cape because you gotta admit it's pretty freaking awesome) someone conveniently comments how much Rider looks like a hero. Hachi immediately remembers his friend telling him the exact same thing.

"That's right! I remember!"

This time it was Bobble who asked first. "What?" "I was after Kambo Corporation to save my kidnapped friend." Team Blue quickly joins in the whole conversation. "The same logo is on your shoes now that I think about it!" "That means we've been kidnapped by The Kambo Corporation too!" "Hey maybe your friend is somewhere in this facility!" "There's actually more of the facility above," Rider adds. "Chances are she could be around there."

Wasting no time Hachi super jumps ahead. "I need to find my friend! You guys go to the surface, I'll catch up soon!" To his surprise the entire Blue team jumps to his location. "We'll go with you! After all that's what friends are for!" "Everyone... thank you!" "I'll follow you guys with the old man later! We need to clean up first," Rider shouts from below. Goggles responds in his usual voice, "Sure Rider!"

As everyone starts to go out to find Hachi's friend Bobble Hat comes to a sudden stop. Goggles goes over to her.

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

"What?"

"You feel it too don't you?"

"Well yeah but, we have to keep going! We need to find his friend."

All while maintaining her smile Bobble agrees with her "friend."

"Yeah. Yeah! For Hachi's friend!"

"For Hachi's friend!"

The two cheerful inklings ran to join the others in their search.

'Yeah..'

A/N: HOLY CRAP I FINISHED THE FIRST PART! I'm actually very proud how this chapter turned out! If you can't tell I took some dialogue from the Manga. (Hopefully I don't get copyrighted or something) Anyways, I have no idea what else to put so I'm ending this long ass note here.