7

--Lexie's P.O.V--

I stretched my arms out as I slowly started to awaken. I felt my hands graze something soft and smooth so I opened my eyes.

I smiled when I saw green eyes staring at me.

"Morning..." I mumbled, my voice more raspy than usual, and closed my eyes.

"Actually more like dinner time." she chuckled and I felt the bed even out. I turned onto my stomach and burrowed my face in the pillows. I felt someone nudge me. "Come on, we have to go down."

I groaned. "I'll go down on you if that counts." I mumbled into the pillows.

"As much as I'd love that, your mom cooked us dinner since we're leaving tomorrow." She nudged me again.

Oh great... "No thanks. I'll just stay here."

"Lexie." She sang and I turned on my back.

"Can't I just have you for dinner?"

She laughed and crawled on the bed, looking down at me. "No but tell you what..."

"What?"

She bit her lip and leaned closer to my face. "I might let you have me for dessert." She whispered and pecked my lips.

"Okay, I'll go down..." she stood up again. "After five minutes."

"Ugh, come on Lex. I'm starved." She sat on the bed and looked at me while I looked at her back. She brushed my hair out of my face, smiling gently. I watched as her smile went away and her eyes lowered as she squinted them. "Lex, what's that?"

"What's what?" I asked confused.

She put her hands on my neck gently. "What the fuck?!" She yelled. "Who did this to you?!" My eyes widened and I shot up in a seating position, putting my hands around my neck to try and shield it. "And your wrists?!"

I lunged out of the bed and put my shirt back on. "Nothing. No one. You hungry?" I said with a nervous, forced, smile.

"Lexie, tell me the truth." She stated firmly and walked towards me. I looked down when I felt tears filling my eyes. Her hand went under my chin as she lifted it up. Her expression softened when she saw my tears. "What happened?" she asked softly.

I looked her in the eye. "Lauren, just leave it." I whispered.

"Okay..." She nodded and pulled me into a hug. "If anyone were hurting you, you would tell me, right?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah..." I lied.

She pulled away and put her hand at the back of my neck, pulling me closer and examining my neck. "This looks so bad... this is so bad." she let go of my neck and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the room and into the bathroom. She got a wash cloth, wetting it with warm water, while I hopped on the counter. She slid between my legs and placed the cloth on my neck. "This should help a bit."

"Please don't tell anyone about this." I looked at her with worried eyes. She hesitated and I grabbed her free hand that was on my thigh. "Please."

She sighed. "Okay, I won't."

"Thank you Lauren." I smiled softly at her.

"You're welcome, I guess." She said and focused on my neck.

"So..." I dragged out and she quirked an eyebrow, looking at me. "Do I still get my dessert?"

Her lips curved in a smile. "If you want."

"I really do."

"Then you will." I grinned brightly at her. "But..."

"But what?"

"We have to actually eat first so come on." She took the cloth off my neck and pulled me off the counter. When we were walking down the hallway she picked something up. "Here, throw this on." I wrapped the scarf around my neck. "If they ask you're cold."

"What about my wrists?"

She took a look around and got a cute thinking look on her face. She then finally took her sweatshirt off. "Here, put this on."

"You sure?" She nodded. "But you're just wearing a tank top... not a bra even." I looked at her chest for a few seconds then took the sweater off her. "Never mind, I'll take it." I smiled.

She laughed and we walked downstairs together. All the girls quieted when we walked into the kitchen. Lauren and I looked at them confused.

"Hi Lexie, I have barely seen you at all today." My mom said.

"Yeah, I went to see Tess and then I fell asleep." I said as I sat down between Demi and Dallas. Lauren sat across from me.

We slowly started eating in silence and I filled my plate with an unbelievable small amount of food on.

"So Lexie..." Demi started and I looked at her. "How did you sleep?" all the girls snickered.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Good, I guess."

"I bet you did." She smirked and kept eating.

I just looked around the table confused and continued eating.

----

"Oh, shit." Lauren said as I crawled back up to her, wiping my mouth before kissing her.

She had her hands over her eyes and was breathing heavily. Her skin was glistening with sweat and made her look even hotter.

"Well I've found my favorite dessert." She chuckled hoarsely as she removed her hands putting them around my torso, drawing small circles into my back. "Thank you for not being as loud as earlier." I smiled sweetly at her.

"It would've been pretty awkward since everyone is in the house." She pointed out.

"Yeah, it would have been awkward." I said "Do you think the girls know?"

"I'm not sure. They could but I don't care." She kissed me.

I separated from her. "I wish you didn't have to leave tomorrow."

"Trust me, I don't want to go." I dropped my lips to hers. "I don't want this to end."

"Does it have to?"

"All fun must come to an end right?" she traced my face with her fingers. "We knew this would end though."

"Can't we be together?"

"I'm sorry Lexie."

I leaned my forehead against hers and nuzzling our noses together. "Then till tomorrow."

"Till tomorrow." She whispered.

----

A quick update.

Do you think stuff is happening to fast?

There will be more drama with Lexie soon. (Her family will appear more also.)

What do you want to see more of?

Ignore this down below...

HÆ BRÍET :D