@6

Hi guys. I'm still hoping for more readers and I'm not giving up.

Here is another chapter for you, my beloveds.

______________________________________________________________________________

~Raven~

I'm really not settled ever since Blake left for New York. All I know that's a place mixed with all kinds of creatures. Vampires,werewolves and humans. I wonder if Hazel is giving my guy space.

I've not been feeling well and the girls know it. It's not about ruling cause I'm getting the hang of it though my mate bond is killing me. I'm almost done tearing up though I can control. I wonder if Blake even thinks about me there in New York.

Anyway, I walk to Vanessa's. There, I find Reah and Shyla. They seem to be talking about something related to my mate but they keep quiet on seeing me. Vanessa has been preparing something in the kitchen as Shyla was seated at the couch taking care of a baby. Reah has been seated on the floor eating some snacks I've not observed.

I ignore them and sit onto the couch. They are still quiet for some reason I'm not getting. I grab one of the chocolate doughnuts that are on the table. "Whose baby?" I ask to ease the tension in the room not like I'm interested. "One of the fighters gave birth last week and she's busy training so I decided to come with the baby." Shyla answers me.

"Oh. Nice. Can I have her?" She answers by handing me the baby. I play with her. "What's her name?" "Chloe." Shyla answers probably wondering if I am going to ask about my mate which I'm so doing. "That's a nice name."

"It is." Shyla answers though I know she wants me to reach to the point. "Anyway, why are you here?" She finally asks.

"I was just bored so I decided to come and see Vanessa. Why? Is it wrong for a Luna to visit the mother of her mate?"

"No. It's just-just-"

"Just what Shyla?" I am getting out of control. Oh. So now you are angry. Like you care about our mate after letting him go. My wolf scolds me. I sigh. "Forget it Shyla. I'm not fine."

"It's okay. I was also too stagnant while answering. Anyway, what's wrong?"

"It's about Blake. Why does he leave? Where does he even really go? And who is Hazel?" The questions come out too fast but I don't care. I'm really hurt. He should be giving me the damn time. Tears are even rolling down my eyes. I can't control them. It's the only way to let out my inward pain. Reah comes and comforts me. There's silence in the room. They know something I don't know of. Is it about Hazel? Could she be Blake's wife? Goddess, no! I squeeze my eyes shut. It can't be true.

Shyla finally speaks after I calm down. "Hazel is Blake's secretary." I know that! Can't someone say something new? "She's human." She continues. She's looking in only one direction probably avoiding my gaze. "Blake has a job. He works for humans. He likes to live among them so that his fierce side of him stays unrevealed. Whenever he is here, he has thirst for killing. He is a monster when he is here. At least that's what he believes but we all know, he can be something better if he faces the truth and learns to live with it. He can be better if he gets true love from someone and that's you, Raven. It's only you who can make the lycan Alpha better."

I'm speechless. How can Shyla know all the details when I'm blank. I'm so killing Blake for keeping me in the dark yet I'm his closest unless he takes someone else(Hazel) to be his closest. "So Hazel is just a secretary?"

"Yes Raven and nothing more. My son can never think of a human as a partner not even before he got a mate." Vanessa speaks from across the table.

"So he has been doing this before he met me?"