@21

You guys... I got a few people in my dm asking me to explain the reason for Trina's change of plans and what really happened....so I'm dropping a chapter here and probably continue with the book... it's what I had in my mind actually just that I had lost courage but someone brought it back into me. Actually, it was you guys who are reading my book that have encouraged me to continue... thanks for dropping to my dm. Love you so much...

Book II:In Your Arms...

Note: change of tense too.

~~~~

Past...

~~~~~

Trina POV

I will not lie. I feel bad about what those guys did. They made out in front of me rubbing it in my face. They showed me that mates can be so close. I know I love were wolves so much but the love I have for this Rodney guy is making me turn around. I now know why Hazel wants to kill Raven so much.

But I can't really be like Hazel. I can be different. Maybe I can just let my love fade. I can let go.

•••

I was willing to let go till the day Rodney kissed me in the kitchen. It made me want to fight for him and the only way was to first take Shyla away. I had to remove her out of the picture and the only way to do that was betray Blake and his team...

I decided to also take away a mate from each of the couples just to revenge for their acts. I must admit it. It hurt seeing them kiss each other so passionately forgetting the fact that I was in front of them. The way they kissed. They went ahead to make out as well. I couldn't stop myself from hearing the moans, groans and all crap most especially those from Rodney's room. Shyla's voice was in my head. I was full of jealousy. I was filled with rage. I decided to finish her off as well as one of the mates. I decided to kill Shyla because she was the reason Rodney wasn't with me. I decided to kill Raven because she was Blake's weak point and the reason why Hazel wasn't with Blake. I had to support my sweet cousin. She was like a sister to me. I don't blame her for anything that has happened. She just wanted to get the love for her life. That's why she let my parents die. I also decided to kill Alvry since he seemed to like Raven so much and he was the third person who kissed his mate right after Blake encouraging the act to continue. I also decided to kill Phoebe partly because she was Raven's best friend and partly because her mate didn't like me.

I was determined to do this. I didn't expect Rodney to kill me.

~~~~

Present....

~~~~

I still remember how Rodney jumped at me and tore me apart just like the way he did to Hazel. Honestly I wasn't meant to survive.

But... right after all that happened, everyone disappeared from the scene probably heading back to their kingdom.

I was lying lifelessly at the ground feeling my life fade away slowly. I was regretting my selfish actions. I was now going to die with my body in pieces.

I lost all hope.

Just when I was about to give up, some lady walked towards my body. She squat next to my weak body. She touched me and felt that I was about to die. She turned to some group in a distance.

"Hey guys...looks like we have a survivor. We can save her."

The two guys ran to her. They examined me.

"Hurry...let's get her home."

They carried me...or should I say gathered my body pieces up. They took me to a certain house in a distance in a room where they began connecting me back together.