act three.

deep insight into the oblivious

❝ . . . the bloopers, create more reality and dimension, and the sense that these are not drawings or shadows, but they are living, breathing, thinking characters. That's the illusion. ❞ — Rob Minkoff

OR

in which trent and wynter's outtakes before/during/after imbalance and parity are granted to the readers.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used ficititiously, and are resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is coincidental.

So this is the third (and final) book for this series! This isn't exactly a third (continuation) book for neither PARITY nor IMBALANCE so I'll explain.

As the name of the book [gag reel] suggests, this book will consist of scenes that didn't make it to/wasn't needed for/didn't contribute to the storyline of the other two stories, which makes everything in this book act as bloopers so you get to see characters [mainly Wynter and Trent] out of the usual storyline and see them in all possible lights.

In other words, this will contain moments before, after and during the first two books so chapters will vary. It should be noted that chapters won't be in chronological order.

2022 update: Updates will come through rather slow, and the chapter order may change.

Another little note—as I'm writing this, ( 10/07/22 ), I've yet to finish writing the book though committing plagiarism isn't appreciated!

As per usual, enjoy the book!

—𝐞.