Chapter 90 | This is Uraraka's Chapter, She Gets All 1000 Words This Time

Uraraka's Pov.

  "What are you talking about? How is that possible?" Toru asked her while Uraraka couldn't even look into their eyes. 

  "I-I don't want to talk about it..." Uraraka told them. The guilt over run her. She felt horrible for talking about it and not saying anything though...

  "So that's it?" Mina had an angry tone of voice.

  "Hmm?" Uraraka looked up into her eyes. 

  "You're just gong to leave it off as that you might die and not explain a single thing?" she actually sounded serious this time... Mina wasn't messing around.

  "I-I..." Uraraka had no words... What could she say?

  She covered her face with her hands to keep her friends from seeing her tears.  Uraraka didn't want her friends to see her like that...

  "Ochaco, ribbit, are you okay, ribbit?" Tsu questioned.

  "Uraraka... please tell us what's wrong..." Jiro sounded concerned.

  "I won't force you, but I'm really getting worried..." Momo told her.

  "The truth is..." Uraraka started, she was ready this time, "Villain Deku can harm me through the  dream..."

  "What!?" they all yelled at the same time.

  "It's true... but don't alert the whole dorm about it!" Uraraka looked up at them. They looked surprised and scared... 

  "That's why you can't let me go to sleep and why I made up that dare. It was also why I wore the winter uniform. It's why I was so out of it..." Uraraka sighed and looked away from her friends again, "I'm sorry that I kept it away from you..."

  No one spoke. It was just silence. The more she waited for an answer, the heavier the weight on her back got. 

  "Yeah... we're not gonna let you sleep..." Jiro commented.

  "Mhm... But she needs to get sleep at some point, so what does she do then?" Momo asked, she was being sincerely worried, not at all sarcastic. She usually isn't sarcastic anyway though.

  "I'm not really sure... But maybe she should make a list of everything she wants to do if... if something happens," Toru suggested in a sad tone.

  'Honestly... what if something does happen? I should do the last few things I want to do if something happens...'

  "Maybe, that's a good idea, ribbit," Tsu agreed.

  "Then the first thing on her list should be the most important and doable right now, so confessing to Deku wouldn't be the first, but at the top, things she wants to do now," Mina instructed.

  "Yeah, thank you guys," Uraraka gave them a sad smile. 

  "So, what's first on your list, ribbit," Tsu asked, handing her a notebook and a pen.

  Uraraka tapped the pen on her mouth a couple of times before getting an idea.

  "I would really like to finish some of my favorite anime, but since that'll take a long time and we might not have a lot of time left... Oh I don't know! I-I'm scared..."

  "A game of truth or dare?" Toru suggested.

  "Don't be so selfish! This is her choice and she should be the one to choose if-" everybody looked in surprise as Momo covered her mouth.

  Jiro never acted out like that unless it was to punch Kaminari... and Momo never covered someone's mouth like that! Maybe it was bad she told her friends about her problems... because now they were worrying about her.

  "Sorry Jiro... I couldn't let you finish that sentence..." Momo apologized.

  "I'll add it to my list, what else?" Uraraka asked as she wrote it down

  "Maybe we could play a prank, ribbit," Tsu had a revengeful and mischievous glint in her eye, "I have special plans ribbit."

  "Um... sure," Uraraka wrote it down, but she was really confused, "Anything else?"

  "Well, I have an idea," Mina told everyone, and they turned to her.

  "What is it?" Uraraka asked.

  "We need to sort out your situation out with Midoriya, obviously you can't tell him now because it's late, but we need to sort it out," Mina said. 

  'She's right about that... I might not get the chance before something bad happens...'

  "Yeah... you're right," Uraraka nodded her head. Her voice was soft.

  "We just can't let you fall asleep, correct?" Momo asked to clarify.

   "Right," Uraraka clarified.

   "Okay," Momo nodded.

   "Could we start out with the prank, ribbit?" Tsu asked.

   "Er... sure," Uraraka nodded.

   "Okay, ribbit, wait here," Tsu ran out of the room.

  They all looked at each other and Uraraka shrugged.

  Soon, Tsu ran back into the room with a box in hand.

  "In case of a prank," Uraraka read, "Okay, but to who?"

  "Open the box, ribbit," Tsu told her.

  Uraraka took the top off.

  "Er... is this a trap?" Uraraka asked.

  "If you set it up right, ribbit, and someone steps over it, ribbit, the net will catch them and they'll be stuck, ribbit," Tsu looked like she had a person in mind.

  "Who?" Uraraka wondered aloud, though she could guess who.

  "Mineta, ribbit," Tsu suggested.

   Everyone nodded, happy with what Tsu said.

  "I would've rather you said Kaminari, but this's good too," Jiro thought out loud.

  "Let's go then," Uraraka stood up, and they all started walking.

  Tsu went back in the room to grab a book, but caught up.

  After they got the trap set up, they asked Tsu what to do next.

  "What now?" Mono asked, "I don't want to touch the door..."

  "Me neither..." Toru admitted.

  "It's gross," Mina huffed.

  "Don't look at me," Jiro told them.

  "No, please no..." Uraraka pleaded.

  "Relax, ribbit," Tsu turned to her, "Is it okay if we burn this book, ribbit?"

  Uraraka inspected it and nodded.

  "But wh-" Uraraka was cut off be the sound of Tsu banging on the door with the book.

  "Around the corner!" Tsu whisper yelled, and they sprinted.

  They hid, and soon enough, the door opened and they heard the trap was set off and they could hear the sounds of struggling.

  They all giggled and ran back to Uraraka's dorm room.

  "He deserved it!" Mina laughed.

  "Definitely!" Toru agreed.

  "And now, Momo please ask your boyfriend to burn this book, ribbit," Tsu handed her the end that wasn't touching Mineta's dorm room door.

  "W-What!? Todoroki's not my-" Momo stuttered, her face red.

  "The fact that you even knew we meant Todoroki tells us something," Jiro pointed out.

  "W-Well still!" Momo's face was crimson.

  'Do I get like this every time Deku's mentioned? Probably...'