Chapter 94 | Common Room Conversation

Uraraka's Pov.

  They walked to the common area and sat on the couches.

  "So what now?" Mina asked.

  "Not sure..." Toru replied.

  "We could make up more of Uraraka's list, ribbit," Tsu suggested.

  "Good idea Tsu!" Momo smiled. Was she happier now than when they just walked in the room, or was it just her imagination? Wait... was Momo blushing a little too?

  "I know what this is about," Jiro said just loud enough for them to hear.

  "W-What do you mean?" Momo's face turned pink.

  "You saw that over by the table there were snow cones, and knew that Todoroki must've used his snow cone machine to make them," Jiro had a monotone voice, but a slight smile on her face.

  "We're really getting off topic now, aren't w-" Momo was cut off.

  "Aww! That's so cute! I didn't even realize it before!" Uraraka commented.

  "Maybe you'll be the next ship on our list," Mina teased, making Momo blush even more.

  "I ship it, ribbit," Tsu told her.

  "Or maybe a certain frog and crow," Mina went on. Tsu's cheeks had a light pink blush

  Jiro snorted.

  "Possibly even the tomboy and walking charger," Mina glanced over to Jiro and then Jiro stopped laughing.

  "Yeah! I'm excited for our next project!" Toru smiled.

  "Oh come on! You might even be the next project!" Mina giggled as Toru pushed her pointers together.

  "Maybe you should stop teasing everyone and we could go focus on something else," Uraraka looked at everyone's faces.

  "Fine..." Mina sighed.

  "So what's next on your list?" Momo asked.

  "Confessing to Deku, and that might be the last thing on my list because that'll take a while," Uraraka told them.

  "But-" Mina was cut off.

  A bunch of people started pouring into the room.

  "There's really nothing else I want to do," Uraraka whispered.

  "Well, okay," Mina nodded her head, "All of you meet me over at the meadow."

  "Maybe..." Uraraka sighed.

  "I meant after your confession," Mina said.

  "Well, okay then," Uraraka smiled.

  "Who wants to eat? I'm starving..." Jiro trailed off.

  "I'll make pancakes, ribbit," Tsu got up and walked over to the kitchen area.

  "What now?" Toru wondered aloud.

  "We observe," Mina pointed over to Tsu. Uraraka looked over.

  Tokoyami walked over to Tsu and started talking to her. Uraraka couldn't hear them, but she watched their expressions.

  "Mhm... Mhm..." Mina nodded.

  "What is it?" Momo asked.

  "I can tell what half of the conversation is," Mina told them, "I can't really tell what Tokoyami's saying, but Tsu said something like, 'Good morning, ribbit'  and then Tokoyami said something and then Tsu said 'Nothing, nothing, ribbit!'. I'm half sure that Tokoyami greeted her and then asked what we were talking about because I could see Tsu's face go slightly pink. I don't know what they're saying now because I was paying attention to you guys, but I could see again."