Start

Nightcove's POV

"And call upon the torch tonight, to bring out all the ghosts to light. Because at last, we have to go. It's time... to take back the night" I heard Igor sing Take Back the Night in his room. "He is really good at singing" Ryan said.  "Ah" I screamed. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you" Ryan said. "Its ok" I said. "Cast the shadows out from sight. A final stand, a shouting cry. All the wrongs now turn to right. So fight the past, take back the night" I heard Igor sing. "And call upon the torch tonight. To bring out all the ghosts to light. Because at last, we have to go. It's time... to take back the night" "Ok. I thought I was good at this, but he proved me wrong" Will said. "Hey" A voice said. "How bout a game?" "Sure?" Will said. "Great. It's Flicker" The voice said. "You mean the Roblox murder mystery game?" Igor asked from inside his room. "Bingo" The voice said. "Ok. So how do we play?" I asked. "Nightcove. You know how to play" Igor said."Oh right" I said. "What are our roles?" Chris asked. "I have to give them to you privately" The voice said. "Ok' Skull said.

(Who do you guys think the traitors(Murderer, Assassin, Dark Physic, and Witch) are? Guess first and I can put their roles in the next chapter as an A/N. Bye)