Part 8

"Hey Char" Adriana said and came in his room. "Hi Adri. What's up?" Charlie asked. "I.... wait, are you a survivor, I'm one" "No. Actually, I'm a twin" "Omg. I'm one too" "Cool" "Yea. Anyway, I have to show you something" "What?" "A star of some kind" Adriana held it up. It was black, and had grey on some parts. "It was thrown in a camera" Adriana said. "But, I managed to save some of the footage before the star was thrown in the camera" "Oooh. Show me" Charlie said and Adriana showed Charlie the footage. It was a person that was wearing black leaving a room, going to Kelly's room, Kelly woke up and saw the person. "The camera was at an angle, so it couldn't see who the person was" Adriana said. Then the person went to Chloe's room. "And it was yesterday since this was captured on Saturday" Adriana said. They continued to watch. The person stopped, turned around to a camera and threw something at it and that's when the camera went black. "That's it" Adriana said. "Oh god. We should probably tell the others" Charlie responded. "Yeah" Adriana said. Charlie and Adriana went out of his room and went to the others.

"Hi guys" The voice said. "You're just in time.. I was just telling them that Chloe died and I'm about to tell them.... wait, where's Igor?" "Uhhh... idk" "Right here" Ennard/Igor said. "Ok. I have to talk to Kelly and Igor again" The voice said and went into Igor's room. "K" Mangle/Kelly said. Ennard/Igor and Mangle/Kelly followed. "Yea?" Mangle/Kelly asked. "I'm guessing we tag-teamed again" Ennard/Igor said. "Yea. Kelly blocked Chloe and Igor killed her... so that worked" The voice said. "Cool" Mangle/Kelly said. "We keep tag-teaming" "Yea" Ennard/Igor said. Ennard/Igor, Mangle/Kelly and the voice went out.

(I forgot about cameras in Flicker. Oops)

"Anyway, discussion" The voice said. "K" Scrap Baby/Euria said. "So.... we.... or I found something earlier" Ballora/Adriana said. "What is it?" Bonnie/AJ asked. "A star and footage" Ballora/Adriana said. She showed them the footage. "Ok. The murder is kinda tall. That rules out Kelly and Euria" Funtime Foxy/Nate Sharp said. "Awesome. So we have-" "Wait, from what I've seen from zooming in, the person also has brown hair or.. idk, I only saw a piece of brown hair, so I'm guessing he has brown hair" Adriana said. "Ok. That leaves AJ, Charlie, Ryan, Lewis, and Igor" Scraptrap/Nate said. "So.... out of the 5, who's the murderer?" Scrap Baby/Euria asked. "Idk. But who's getting voted out?" The voice asked. "I guess...... me bc Im not either of them. And I don't want to die by the murderer. So...." Funtime Foxy/Nate Sharp said. "Ok" The voice said. "Bye" "Wow. Not even feeling remorse. You're just like, "Bye", wow" Funtime Foxy/Nate Sharp said and disappeared.

Good

Detective: Pat

Evil

Assassin: JT

Dark Physic: Euria

Witch: Kelly

Murderer: Igor

Scout: Ryan

Neutral

Twin: Adriana and Charlie

Muffin Man: AJ

Dead

Clown: Chris

Survivor: Gwen

Savior: Jack

Spy: Razz

Physic: Nightcove

Survivor: Will

Medic: Chloe

Survivor: Nate Sharp