Part 7

The voice went to Igor's room. "Hello Igor. Just so you know, the evil team is winning right now and I'm actually surprised you managed to survive this long" "Cool and wow" "Anyway, who do you want to kill?" "Chloe" "Ok. Also, is it kinda weird bc you can't speak Ukranian every though you're half Russian half Ukranian" "Yea. But.... I grew up in this country. I'm not surprised if I can't speak Russian either" "O...k. I guess. Bye" "Bye" The voice went to Euria's room. "Hey OR3O, who do you wanna check to see if they're evil?" "Um.... Pat" 'Pat is good" "Oh" "Yea. Bye" The voice went to Kelly's room. "Kel, who do you want to block" "Chloe" "How did I know you were gonna say that" "I don't know" The voice went to Skull's room. "Skull, wanna assassinate anyone?" "No. Not yet" "Ok" The voice went to Chloe's room. "Chloe, who do you want to protect?" "Uh.... let's do my self-heal" "K" The voice went to Pat's room. "Pat, here's you clue: Either AJ, Skull, or Euria is good" "Ok" The voice went to AJ's room. "Andrew, who do you want to give a muffin to?" "Nate Morse" "Ok" The voice went to Ryan's room. "Ryan. Wanna scout anyone?" "Sure. Uh.... Euria" "Nothing with Euria. But since Nightcove died, I can tell you that Euria's evil bc she was checked by Nightcove" "Oh cool" "Yea" The voice went out. 'Ok. Are they gonna tag-team every time? Cause I like it' The voice thought.