Part 4

"Hi" Funtime Foxy/Nate Sharp said. "Hey guys" The voice said. "I have bad news: Jack is now dead" "Oh no" Ballora/Adriana said. "Yea. Anyway, guys, discuss who's evil. But before you guys can do that, I have to talk to Igor and Kelly" "K" Mangle/Kelly said and Mangle/Kelly and Ennard/Igor went in Igor's room. The voice went to Igor's room. "So last night, you two tag-teamed Jack and Chris without knowing bc Kelly blocked Jack so he wouldn't bring back Chris, and Igor killed Jack" "Oh. You're the witch?" Ennard/Igor asked. Mangle/Kelly nodded. "Are you gonna murder me?" Mangle/Kelly asked. "No. I'm not. The witch is evil and I'm also evil" Ennard/Igor said. "Oh. Cool" Mangle/Kelly said. "Oh. One more thing Kelly, Skull is also evil" The voice said. "Oh" Mangle/Kelly said. "Yea" "Wait a minute, I may have to kill Nightcove" Ennard/Igor said. "Yea. And she's Baby, your character's girlfriend" "No. She's not" "Whatever you say" Ennard/Igor and Mangle/Kelly went out. The voice went back out. "Ok. Now you guys can discuss" The voice said. "Ok" Molten Freddy/Will said. "Wait. What were you guys talking about?" Phantom Freddy/Charlie asked. "Nothing" The voice said. "Ok" Phantom Freddy/Charlie said. "Ok. I didn't ask this before, my bad. But who killed Chris?" Molten Freddy/Will asked. "I still think it's the Ru- Ukrainian" Nightmare/Pat said. "Really" Ennard/Igor said. "Yep" Nighmare/Pat said. "Wow" Ennard/Igor said. "Pat, why must you think its Igor?" Scraptrap/Nate asked. "Bc he's not a American like us" Nightmare/Pat said. "That's hardly a reason" Ennard/Igor said. "Oh. And if Chris said a bunch of things that make you mad, you may kill him" Nightmare/Pat said. "Yea. And none of us would kill Chris except for you" Molten Freddy/Will said. "Wow" Ennard/Igor said. "But I wouldn't kill Jack" "True" Ballora/Adriana said. "Uh.. so who?" Funtime Foxy/Nate Sharp asked. "I don't know. Anyway, who did you guys vote out?" The voice asked. "Uh... let's go with.. uh.. I don't wanna say Igor bc it may not be him. So... Razz" Nightmare/Pat said. "Oh" Foxy/Razz said. "Sorry. I was gonna pick Igor or Skull. But... it may not be them. So....." "Ugh. Ok then" Foxy/Razz said and disappeared. "Ok. Good night guys" Nightmare/Pat said and went to his room. "Wow" Scrap Baby/Euria said.