Part 2

"Hey guys" Toy Chica/Gwen said.  "Hi" The voice said. "Hey voice" Chica/Chloe said. "I have bad news" The voice said. "What is it?" Scraptrap/Nate asked. "Chris was the clown and the clown's role was to get voted out by everyone and he will be able to bring someone with him. And he died" The voice said. "Oh no. That's horrible" Toy Chica/Gwen said. "Yea" The voice said. "So it's time to discuss who's evil, and then when I come back, you guys are gonna tell me who you guys voted out" The voice said. "Wait, what?" Molten Freddy/Will asked. "You guys have never played Flicker before?" Ennard/Igor asked. "No" Foxy/Razz said. "After you discuss who's evil, you have to vote out someone" Baby/Nightcove said. "Oh" Toy Chica/Gwen said. "Yea, so happy discussing" The voice said. "Ok" Funtime Foxy/Nate Sharp said. "Guys. Idk who's evil" Chica/Chloe said. "We have to try to find out, at least" Funtime Freddy/Jack said. "Ooh. I have a guess" Nightmare/Pat said. "Who" Toy Freddy/Skull said. "The Russian person" Nightmare/Pat said. "Or American. I don't know what nationality he is" "I am a half Russian half Ukrainan" Ennard/Igor said. "Whatever. Anyway, we know your evil" Nightmare/Pat said. "No. I'm not" Ennard/Igor said. "You think because I'm from a different continent than you guys, then that makes me evil" "Oh. I uh.. didn't know you weren't from North America. Which continent are you from" Nightmare/Pat asked. "Europe" Ennard/Igor said. "Oh" Nightmare/Pat said. "I think that Nightcove's also evil" "Why me?" Baby/Nightcove asked. "Because you're his friend" Nightmare/Pat said. "And if he's evil, so are you" "But he's not and I'm not. Don't go after the Arizona people" Baby/Nightcove said. "Wow. I brought a continent in and you brought a state in. Are two of you guys gonna bring a country and a city in?" Ennard/Igor asked, jokingly. "No" Phantom Freddy/Charlie said. "Hey. Time to vote out a person" The voice said. "Do we have to?" Toy Freddy/Skull asked. "Yes" The voice said. "Alright. Um..we'll vote out Gwen" Nightmare/Pat said. "Pat, how could you?" Toy Chica/Gwen asked. "Sorry" Nightmare/Pat said. "I guess.. bye" Bonnie/AJ said and kissed her. Toy Chica/Gwen giggled and kissed him back. "You know, we didn't have to see that" Ennard/Igor said. Everyone except Ennard/Igor giggled. "Bye" Toy Chica/Gwen said. She disappeared. "Alright. Time for you guys to get some sleep" The voice said. "Wow" Scrap Baby/OR3O said.