Part 3

"Goodnight" Scraptrap/Nate said. "Goodnight" The voice said.

*Later*

The voice went to Skull's room. "Hey dude. I forgot to mention one thing" "What is it?" "Igor does not know you're the assassin, so.... yea" "But I know he's the murderer?" "Yes" "That kinda doesn't make sense" "Well, if you have a problem, ask the creator of Flicker. Oh wait, you can't" "Are you just savage?" "Maybe. Maybe not" "Are you good at accents?" "No. But the Russian is good at accents" "I HAVE A NAME" Igor shouted from his room. "Whatever Ukranian. Wait" The voice went to Igor's room. "Are you Russian or Ukrainan?" "Well, I have a Russian name and I can understand and speak Russian, but my nationality is a...... Ukrainian " "Never thought that a person would be Ukrainian and speak Russian. I thought they would speak Ukrainian too" "I don't know how to respond to that" "Ok. Oh. Btw, Skull's the assassin" "Alright. I was planning on not killing him" "Oh. Speaking of which, have ya decided who you wanted to kill?" "Jack. It's like I'm doing Genocide" "Yea. It is" The voice went to Euria's room. "Hey Euria. Who ya gonna check to see who's Evil?" "Nate" "Which?" "Nate Sharp" "He's on the good team" "Wow" The voice went to Chloe's room. "Hi Eevee. Who do you wanna protect?" "Um.. let's go with... Will" "K" The voice went to Nightcove's room. "Hey girl. Who do you want to check tonight?" "Let's see.. I'll check... my girl, Euria" "Euria's evil" "What?" "Yea. Bye" The voice went to Pat's room. "Hey Pat. You get two clues every night" "Sweet" "Here's your clue now: Either Euria, Jack, or Nightcove is evil" "Ok" The voice went to Razz's room. "Razz. You want to spy on anyone?" "Hmm.. Sure. I'll go with Pat" "Nothing with Pat. Bye" The voice went to Ryan's room. "Hey Ryan. You want to spy on anyone or well, scout on anyone?" "Uh... no. I'm good" "Ok" The voice went to Jack's room. "Hi CK. You are the savior. You can bring one person back from the dead. Chris is the only one that can be brought back, btw" "Ok... so... I'll guess I'll do it on Chris" "Ok" The voice went to Kelly's room. "CHI!! You wanna block anyone?" "Sure. I'll do.. Jack this time" "Ok" The voice went to AJ's room. "Andrew. Wanna give a muffin?" "Sure. I'll give one to Nate" "Which Nate?" "Nate Morse" "Oh ok" The voice went back out. 'Tag team Jack without knowing it' The voice thought.