Part 1

"Anyway, what time is it?" Scraptrap/Nate said. "11:00pm" The voice said. "You guys need to go the sleep" "Ok. Good night" Molten Freddy/Will said. "Good night" The voice said. They all went to their rooms. The voice went to Euria's room. "Hey Euria" "What?" "You're the Dark Physic. Who are you gonna check to see who's evil and who's good first?" "Hmm. Toughie, but I'll pick... Igor" "Ok. You two are on the same team. Igor's evil" "Oh. Ok. Do I get another pick?" "No. Once per night" "Aww" "Ok. Goodbye" "Bye" The voice went to Skull's room. "Hi Skull" "What do you want?" "Just wanted to let you know, you're the assassin. You wanna kill anyone. You only get one kill" "Mm.... I'll probably save it for when someone gets on my nerves" "Ooh. Ok. Well anyway, that was all" The voice went to Chloe's room. "Hey Chloe" "Yea?" "You're the medic. You can save people. Who do you want to save so they won't die?" "How do I know who to save if I don't know who will die?" "Idk. I didn't make the game. The creator of Flicker did. Guess" "Ok. Uhh.. Pat" "You sure?" "Yes" "Ok" The voice went to Nightcove's room. "Hey Night. You're the physic. Who you're gonna check?" "Uh.. Gwen" "Gwen's good" "Amazing. Frick. I'm trying not to say amazing, but I'm failing" "Aww. Well, bye" The voice went to Igor's room. "Ukrainan" "I have a name, you know" "K whatever. Anyway, you're the murderer. Who do you wanna kill?" "Ok. I guess... Chris" "Ok. Bye Russian" "My name's Igor" "Whatever Gordienko. That's a rare last name. Btw" "Over here, it is." "Bye" The voice went to Razz's room. "Razz. Sounds like a razzberry, but anyway, you're the spy. The spy can check on anyone to see who visited them. No one got visited yet, but I'd let you know. Bye" The voice went to Ryan's room. "Hi Ryan. You're the scout. Your role is to check on anyone to see who visited them. No one got visited yet, but I'd let you know. Bye" The voice went to Kelly's room. "Hi Chi. You're the witch. Who's power do you wanna block" "Chloe" "Ooh. Ok. Bye" The voice went to AJ's room. "Hey Andrew. You're the muffin man. Who do wanna give a muffin to?" "Easy. Gwen" "Awesome" The voice went to Adriana's room. "Hi Adriana. You're a twin. Whatever happens to you happens to another person" "Oh no. Who's my twin?" "Charlie" "Ok. We'll be very careful" "K" The voice went to Chris' room. "Hi dude. You're the clown. You have to get voted out by everyone and then you can bring someone with you" "Sweet" "Bye" The voice went outside of Chris' room. 'Not gonna be a good day for Chris' The voice thought.