Part 6

"Hey guys" The voice said. "Hey" Chica/Chloe said. "So.... I kinda forgot to say this earlier: Razz was the spy. And now, Nightcove's dead and she was the physic" The voice said. "Oh no" Funtime Foxy/Nate Sharp said. "Yea" The voice said. "I have to talk to Kelly and Igor again" "Uh.... ok" Mangle/Kelly said. Mangle/Kelly and Ennard/Igor went in Igor's room and the voice followed. "Ok. You guys just tag-teamed again. Kelly blocked Chloe, who was going to heal Nightcove, who Igor was going to kill" The voice said. "Wait. So you killed your friend?" Mangle/Kelly asked. "Yea. I feel bad for doing it, but Pat cannot accuse me of the death of Nightcove bc I'm her friend" Ennard/Igor said. "Ooh. That's clever. I just keep blocking the people that can protect and bring a person back from the dead until you murder them" Mangle/Kelly said. "Maybe we keep tag-teaming bc of that" Ennard/Igor said. "The witch and the murderer are a good team" The voice said. "Yea, they are" Mangle/Kelly and Ennard/Igor both said and high-fived. They both went out of the room and the voice followed. "Discuss who's Evil. See ya" The voice said. "Ok. So... Idk who's Evil now" Nightmare/Pat said. "Well. That worked" Mangle/Kelly whispered to Ennard/Igor. "Anyway, we gotta pick someone. I want to pick Molten" Scrap Baby/Euria said. "Why?" Molten Freddy/Will asked. "Bc....... Molten kicked me out of the group. And yes, I'm being in character" Scrap Baby/Euria said. "Oh yea" Molten Freddy/Will said. "Isn't Ennard Molten Freddy in the future?" Toy Freddy/Skull asked. "Oh yea, I can see the comparison" Molten Freddy/Will said. The voice giggled a bit. "Its just funny since in the past, you're younger and in the future, you're older. And the person who's Molten Freddy in the past is older than the person who's Ennard in the future" The voice said. "Oh right. That is funny" Ennard/Igor said. "Anyway, who did you guys vote out?" The voice asked. "Um.... Will I guess" Bonnie/AJ said. "I guess I can't argue with that. Scrap Baby wanted me gone so..." Molten Freddy/Will said. "Bye" Molten Freddy/Will disappeared. "Finally" Scrap Baby/Euria said.

Good

Detective: Pat

Medic: Chloe

Evil

Assassin: JT

Dark Physic: Euria

Witch: Kelly

Murderer: Igor

Scout: Ryan

Neutral

Twin: Adriana and Charlie

Muffin Man: AJ

Dead

Clown: Chris

Survivor: Gwen

Savior: Jack

Spy: Razz

Physic: Nightcove

Survivor: Will