⚠️SPOILER⚠️ READ AT OWN RISK

Grub's wings were broken and Blue couldn't pull him up from the cliff face there were jagged rocks below and if he were to fall he would surely die.
"I'm to heavy just let me go"
He said looking up at blue with tears in his eyes. "No don't let go!" Blue shouted
"Take care of Pine and Oak for me"
"No please don-" He felt a sharp pain in his wrist making him let go and he looked down and saw that Grubs and stabbed blue deep in the wrist but avoided his flamsilk gland. He saw grubs fall and Disappear begins the rocks. "Grubs!!" Blue called, he got up holding his wrist and sat down at the cliff head he started crying. After an hour or so Pine arrived with a bandage on her shoulder and noticed a dead hivewing soldier next to blue crying on the ground hysterically. "Where's grubs" Pine asked with a concerned voice, blue opened his eyes and pointed to the cliff with a shaky talon and then retracted and cried more. Pine understood and fell to her knees and looked down and started crying hysterically next to blue and both leaned against one another and cried.
After a while Oak was clinging to swordtails neck the little dragonet was a month old and good friends with bumblebee. Swordtail,sundew, and cricket arrived and they saw the two crying. When pine got up she reached for Oak and she leaped for her with a happy Yip and she hugged oak tightly.
THATS ALL I JUST WANTED TO GIVE A TEASER