The status

Blue was with cricket by her side, she was lying in a recovery bed made of leafs and some sturdy branches to hold the bed. She still was unconscious from wasps Attack with the rock. She had her eyes closed and she had some bruises along her neck and head, Blue clenched her talon and had his tail twined around hers.
The Leafwings said that she would be ok after some rest,
- Please be ok cricket-
Blue thought as he looked closer to her.

Swordtail walked in, and came in with a concerned and sad face. Blue turned and noticed his expression.
"What's wrong?" Blue asked with worry,
"The healers say that she
Will have slight neck pain because when wasp hit her, the jagged end hit her spine. She is very lucky to be alive, Blue"
Swordtail said.
Blue leaned closer to cricket and nuzzled her. Blues eyes were teary because of how close he was to loosing her, "Blue.... What did you say to her in the dirt cavern with wasp?" Swordtail asked.
"I'm not going to be mad or anything I just want to know."

Blue recalled what it was like, his feelings towards her and finally admitting to them and learning that cricket loved him as well.
He smiled and blushed slightly without realizing.

"We....wel-l w-we admitted to h-how we loved each other..."
"Oh, wow that's g.... wait you said LOVED each other?!"
Blue flinched at swordtail shouting.
He leaned up against cricket and put his head under her chin on the other side of the bruises.
"Y-yes"
"Blue.... She is a hivewing."
"So? That doesn't mean I can't love her because she was born as a hivewing. What about grubs and pine? She is a LEAFWING and he is a HIVEWING?!?" Blue stated,
"Blue,calm down I don't mean it I'm a mean way. I just want you to be carful"
"What do you mean?"
"Well She is nice and-"
"And Understanding, Wonderful, Pretty, Smart, and a loving hivewing. Who I love with all my heart she just is there for me and understands what I feel sometimes." Blue quickly added.
"......."
"You really do love her,blue"
Swordtail said after being quiet.
Blues blush Hadn't died down in fact it was growing as he kept thinking of the cavern.
"Mmhphf" cricket mumbled and her eyes opened an blinked a couple times. She raised her talon to her neck and winced as she ran her talon along her neck. "Blue? Swordtail?" She said and looked down at blue who pulled away from her. She noticed his blush and just wondered what he was thinking about.

"Cricket you're awake!" Blue said and crossed his snout against hers.
"I'm so glad you're ok." He said.
"I'm so glad wasp didn't hurt you..." cricket said and she pulled back noticing swordtail was staring at them.
"It's ok, I already know"
Cricket stopped and then leaned back against blues snout.
She closed her eyes and felt at peace as though she was at a library surrounded by books.
Swordtail felt pretty awkward from
What blue could tell and he opened the door left and shut it again.
They separated.

" I love you, blue."
"I love you, cricket"
There was a silence between the two.
"So how did wasp get captured?"
"I-I jumped on her back and made her stab herself with grubs stinger..." Blue explained and it was obvious something was bothering him.
"Wow.... That's pretty brave of you... Whats wrong? Cricket asked
Blue met her eyes and nudged his snout against hers.
"I was so close to loosing you and I was scared and worried" blue explained,
"How do you think I felt when wasp got you?" cricket said with a smile.
"Wait, you were worried about me when I was captured?"
"Why wouldn't I be?" Cricket shrugged.
"I had a crush on you then"
Blue blushed more,
"Why?"
"Why? Did you just ask? It's because you're handsome,adorable, and I remember you whispering something while we were in the library. It went like "I won't let them capture her and say I forced her" since then I've liked you a little and it gradually grew." Cricket explained. Blue looked at her with cute eyes.

"What?" Cricket asked
He hopped up in the bed with her and snuggled against her like a tiny dragonet. He part and pressed his snout against hers, His bottom jaw lining with her making a real kiss.
Crickets eyes widened but she kissed him back and they looked deeply into one another's eyes.
Blue broke the kiss after a while,
"Cricket.... I love you."
He then.....

Grubs cut open the bars exhausted making everyone jump back,while louse came to help him up. "Thanks" he panted, "Grubs?" Someone said he turned and saw a pale silkwing and another silkwing.
"Chrystal?Diamond?"
"Who are they, Grubs"
"Pine, Chrystal or mom, Pine Diamond my sister" Grubs said getting his footing.
Louse helped him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek,
Chrystal hesitated but reached her talon out in a friendly manor.
"Hi, you and grubs are friends?"
Diamond asked, Pine took Chrystals talon and shook it.
"It's on you can tell her, the group knows" grubs said.
Pine sighed, "Me and Grubs are dating..." pine said
Diamonds and Chrystals eyes both lit up with surprise.
"Hahaha" grubs laughed
"I told Diamond when we were dragonets after she interrogated me when I stayed out past curfew. guess you forgot"
Grubs said.
"But you're a leafwing" Chrystal said pulling her talon back.
Grubs twined his tail with hers and pine scooted next to him, "we don't care anymore" Pine said grabbing his talon gently.

"I'm not upset, it's your parents always knew you would do something special" Chrystal said.
"Well loving Pine is better than that"grubs said.