twenty six.

This is another REALLY short chapter but 😩😩
I hope you guys like it nonetheless :)

Don't forget to vote 💜✨🥺💜✨🥺

~

The Dangers of The Truth part 2

When Jimin entered that apartment, he saw a woman kicking and hitting something and when he came closer, he saw who it was on the ground.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled and it caught Jiyoon's attention over Taehyung's screams and cries. "Who the fuck are you?!" Jiyoon said, stopping her violent actions.

"Get the fuck away from him!" Jimin quickly ran over to her and grabbed her arm, throwing her to the side. He looked over to see Taehyung struggling on the ground. He went to help but he saw Jiyoon come for him. She almost knocked him off his feet and he groaned as his stomach was hit.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jungkook's wife. That man has been whoring around with my husband!"

"So you beat him up? Don't you know he's pregnant?!"

"Oh that's the worst part! I could let it go if he wasn't pregnant but what use is he to me if he can't get me pregnant?!"

Jimin looked at the woman who had crazy eyes. "The fuck are you talking about?"

"You're fucking stupid, aren't you? If he's pregnant, then how am I going to marry into his family?!"

Jimin scoffed at this woman. So, Taehyung was worried about this type of bitch the whole time? Aish, he should've just told me and I would've beaten her the fuck up!

She tried to hit him again but he quickly dodged her hits and kicked her onto the ground, protecting Taehyung from her. "Get the fuck away from me, you psycho bitch!" He yelled and looked around until he saw that pan of brownies.

He quickly grabbed it and when Jiyoon tried to come for him again, he smacked her with the pan just hard enough to render her unconscious.

Jimin panted heavily watching the knocked out woman on the ground before hearing Taehyung groan in pain. He quickly turned his attention back onto him, crouching down beside him.

"Taetae, what's wrong? What happened?" Jimin helped Taehyung sit up and hold onto him. "What did she do?"

"She did something... I-I don't know... Fuck..!"

There was another sharp pain in his stomach. He held even tighter and closed his eyes tightly. The pain was unbearable and his body felt like it was getting lighter.

"The baby, Jimin. She said it will hurt the baby!"

"What will hurt the baby?"

Taehyung weakly pointed at the pan of brownies that was thrown. "She d-drugged them... I shouldn't have ate them. Fuck, I pu-put my baby in danger.."

"I'm calling 119. Don't move around too much, Tae!"

Jimin looked down at Taehyung's stomach then quickly grabbed his phone to call 119.

As soon as Jungkook arrived to that building, he rushed to the apartment. Finding the door already flung open, Jungkook hurried inside and saw Jiyoon laying on the floor. He then looked around until he saw both Jimin and Taehyung on the floor in the kitchen.

"Taehyung!" He called out as he quickly went to his side. He grabbed onto Tae and pulled him into his arms. The younger cried into his shoulder. "Baby... baby bear... We need to..." He tried to say between sobs and Jungkook looked over at Jimin.

"I already called 119. They should be here very soon." Jimin said to him. Jungkook nodded and pulled Taehyung even closer to him. He tried his best to comfort him but he, too, was on the verge of breaking down.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"Apparently this woman, your wife, came and gave drugged brownies to Taehyung and she attacked him then me and now she's unconscious over there."

Jungkook looked at Jiyoon again but he didn't care about her anymore.

"119!" A voice called out and Jimin yelled for the paramedics to come. A team rushed in and they saw Taehyung suffering. They quickly put him on a gurney and took him away.

"Jimin, I'm going with them. Can you stay here for the cops when they arrive?" Jungkook asked but he didn't wait for an answer as he quickly left the apartment.

Jungkook listened to the paramedics talk to each other and take care of Taehyung while the ambulance sped through traffic with their siren on.

"J-Jungkook... Please.." Taehyung said between sobs and painful cries. "We have to s-save.."

"I know, baby. We're almost there. Just breathe, please."

Taehyung held onto tightly to Jungkook's hand while he felt himself slipping in and out of consciousness. He was beyond scared. Not for himself but for their baby. Their poor innocent baby.

Just a few minutes after, the ambulance finally arrived to the emergency room and the paramedics immediately took Taehyung inside.

"You'll be okay, Taehyung. Our baby too." He said to his lover who could barely hear him.

Jungkook was about to continue with the rest of the staff but he was stopped by one of the nurses. "You can't come in, sir!" She said before hurrying over with the rest of the paramedics.

And that was the last of him Jungkook saw before he disappeared behind those big red doors.

The end of part 1

Hehehehehe

:)

What do you guys think of this book so far?

Were you expecting this turn of events? I love to hear anything. Theories, rants, ideas, just opinions. Idc.