The Dance (part 2)

(Y/N)'s POV:

After I finish dancing whit Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Thank you for dancing with me (Y/N)..

(Y/N): It's nothing I hope your feeling better.

Pyrrha: I surely am..

I look over Pyrrha's shoulder and see Jaune wearing a dress. I try to hold back my laugh. Pyrrha notice this and turn to the direction I was facing.

No ones' POV:

Pyrrha: Jaune?

Jaune is shown to now be wearing a white dress with a blue ribbon.

Jaune: Eh, a promise is a promise.

Pyrrha: (smiling... then giggling... then laughing aloud) Jaune! You didn't have to!

Jaune: Hey, an Arc never goes back on his word. (extending his hand to Pyrrha) Now do you wanna stand there and laugh at me, or do you wanna dance?

Pyrrha: (offering her own hand) I would love to dance. (Jaune pulls her to him and sweeps her away.) Oh!

Nora: (flailing excitedly) Ren. This... is... happening!

Ren: (looking at the audience) Wait, what "is happening"?

Nora grabs Ren and drags him out onto the dance floor with Pyrrha and Jaune. JNPR performs a short but elaborately choreographed dance, culminating in Jaune spinning Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: I had no idea you were a dancer.

Jaune: Yeah, well, these things tend to happen when you grow up with seven sisters.

Jaune dips Pyrrha and then spins her away.

(Y/N)'s POV:

(Y/N):Well played Jaune my man.

I turn around only to see a very sad snowflake. Weiss is trying desperately to coax life out of a wilting white rose. When she fails, she looks visibly upset. I start making my way to her.

(Y/N): Hey Weiss.

Weiss:(turns to me) Oh! Hi (Y/N).

(Y/N): Are you okey? You look upset.

Weiss: I'm fine....

(Y/N): .....So....where's your date?

Weiss:....

(Y/N): Weiss?

Weiss: Hey (Y/N), can I talk to you outside?...please..

(Y/N): yeah sure.

Weiss grabs my hand and drags me outside.

(Y/N): What is it that you wanted to talk about?

Weiss:(sigh) Well you see I (turns to face me)
I wanted to go to the dance with you but when I heard Ruby already asked you I decided to go alone...

(Y/N): Weiss I didn't know I'm sorry..(I look down a little disappointed at myself)

Weiss: No please don't blame yourself it was me who didn't get to you in time...

As she said that I start thinking about how to make it up to her and I had and idea.

(Y/N): Well since the dance is going to end soon how about I take you on a date instead?

Weiss:(shock) A-a date!

(Y/N):(gets nervous and starts playing with her fingers) I-I mean if you want to..but is okay if-

Weiss: No is fine I would gladly go on a date with you

(Y/N): Oh, well Okey how about tomorrow after classes?

Weiss: Sure that sounds good to me.

(Y/N):....

Weiss:....

(Y/N):Should we head inside?

Weiss: Yeah let's go!

Me and the others had fun for the rest of the dance.