Field Trip

No Ones' POV:

Team RWBY and (Y/N) have left the auditorium and are on their way to the airship that will take them to Quadrant 5.

Yang: That wasn't exactly uplifting.

Blake: But it's the truth.

(Y/N): My feelings!

Blake rolls her eyes at (Y/N) playfully.

Ruby: It's gonna to be tough, but I know we can do it!

A student runs past the team.

Student: Hey! Team CFVY is back!

(Y/N): Who?

Blake: Here I'll show you!(grabs (Y/N)'s hand)

Beacon students gather around to witness the return of Team CFVY. Blake and (Y/N) go up to Velvet.

Blake: Velvet? Are you okay?

(Y/N): Yeah, you don't look to good bunbun.

Velvet: (blushes)I'm f-ine. I had Yatsuhashi to look out for me.

Weiss: Your mission was supposed to end a week ago! What happened?

Velvet: Nothing happened. It was just ... there were just so many... (she looks up and notices Team RWBY's worried expressions) Oh, but don't worry. You first-years are just shadowing Huntsmen, so you should be fine.

Yang: Right.

(Y/N): Were done for..

Velvet: What do you mean?

(Y/N): Well....were going on a mission that isn't on our grade level hehe..

Velvet: Oh..

(Y/N) gets close to Velvet and hugs her.

(Y/N): It was nice meeting someone as cute as you before my death do...

Velvet: Ah, t-thank you...

Weiss look at Velvet a little jealous and grab (Y/N) by the hand and pulls her away.

Velvet: (blushing) I should go now. Be safe, okay?(walks away)

(Y/N): (waving her hand) It was nice meeting you bunbun!

Ruby: We can do this. We've never backed down before, and we're not going to start now.

Blake: Right.

Ruby: Besides, it won't only be us out there! We'll be fighting alongside a genuine Huntsman!

Yang: Yeah!

(Time skip)

Team RWBY  and (Y/N) are staring with various stunned expressions, having just discovered who they will be shadowing.

Oobleck: Why, hello girls! Who's ready to fight for their lives?

(Y/N): Were gonna die...

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck: (Talking fast, per the norm, as he paces in front of the students.) Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, girls, seeing as you've opted to shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And... (Zooms up right to Weiss' face.) It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you very much! (Quickly backs away.)