Chapter 14- fights

Reed's POV
I frowned waiting for an answer. But she looked somewhere else not meeting my gaze. "Well?" I snapped waiting and she flinched "sorry that was lack of sleep talking" she lied and faked a yawn. "BS" I hollered and she cringed my gaze softened but then I covered it up.

"Mom" I warned "I'm sorry Reed" she whispered "Realene" I said totally emotionless and she gasped. "I can't tell you" she whimpered I started walking away from her "son" she grasped onto my wrist looking at me. "You are no mother of mine, the mother I know doesn't keep secrets" I spat disgusted and yanked my arm from her grasp before storming from the house.

Rea's POV
I shouldn't have blurted that out, god I am do stupid. That was our first fight. And he pretty much disowned me, but maybe it's for the best. Two months things will change, he will have to love with his father. And I might not see him turn old or meet his mate. I won't see my family again, my mate, the feeling of the forest beneath my paws.

But in the end everyone will be safe no more wars. Everyone can be at peace. No attacks and killings.

No more fights.
--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//
Short chappie I know. But how sad!