I'm the Only One Left

A/N 2nd Anime book, and reverse from the 1st one which was all jokes this is a tragic one probably?

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

6 years Later.......

Tomioka's POV

"Hey there Shinobu... Heh It's been Six years... I really miss you, do you know that?... I wanted us to be together... I wanted to spend the rest of my days with you..... I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you right now but I just wanted someone to listen to me..... I know this is stupid! I'm such a mess without you! I wish I was the one to die not you! I should've been with you! I should've stopped you!... But it's fine as long as I know your happy with Kanae-San"

I, for the 287th time visited Shinobu's Grave again.

I mean who would blame me? I miss her so much! I never even got a chance to say goodbye before she passed...

She didn't tell me why'd she fight Upper Moon Two on her own! I knew I should've done something to stop her but I couldn't... I could only pray for her soul now...  and once more walk in silence to the Butterfly Estate.

It was her last wish for me to have it and protect it no matter what, to protect everyone who lives there. Something I promised to her... And I'll fulfill that promise if that's ever the last thing I might do.

I walked throughout the Demon Slayer Headquarters getting flashbacks from the others and how their laughs filled the facility. Sanemi was now less of a jackass and more of a friend, Uzui was living peacefully with his wives, and the trio never changed, well physically but mentally not so much.

Tanjiro was now a father as Kanao just gave birth to Yūki a month ago.

Nezuko was 7 months pregnant with that Crybaby's child, Boarhead has 2 children with Aoi and they're expecting another one in 4 months prior, Sumi, Naho and Kiyo are all grown up

They all lived at the Kamado Residence for a while until they moved in back here after they "missed" me, they married together 2 years ago while I was there sitting on the back never ever experiencing that event on my life