1989: you are in love (requested)

this was requested by @pansy1 so thanks for the request, and i was really excited to write this one. this is going to be a bit (maybe more than a bit) based on parts of my haylor book that i had been writing but decided not to post due to no inspiration. thanks, and i hope you like this request!

it starts with taylor walking into the bluebird, and she sees a guy sitting across the room from her. she slowly makes her way to him, and the production starts. she looks at him, and he looks at her, and she sits down next to him. they talk, and then get each other's numbers, and the camera follows taylor as she goes home, thinking about the guy she just met. for the chorus, the next night (at midnight) he drives up to her house, and texts her, and she goes outside and gets in the car, and they take a drive (with no headlights on). at one point, taylor rolls down her window and sticks her head out, letting her hair flow behind her. then they kiss, and the guy takes her back to his house (this all happens in the chorus). then, for the second verse, it shows them having burnt toast for breakfast (as the lyrics say), and then the guy drops her back off at her house, and the chorus shows her playing and singing along to the song in her room, and then she drives to the studio and the bridge is her playing and recording the song. then, it flashes forward to the 1989 album release for the last chorus, and as soon as it's released, she leans over and kisses the guy, and whispers the last part of the song to him.