fearless: you're not sorry (not requested)

since a lot of ideas have been floating around in my head over the past week, i've decided to do another non-requested mv plot. i know. i keep doing them. hopefully this will be the last one before people start requesting again and i can get to those. but anyways, this was fun, and hope you like it!

so, this video will take a bit of a different turn this time. it starts with taylor scrolling through youtube videos of her past performances, and she comes across a video of the you're not sorry/what goes around comes around mashup that she did on the fearless tour. she then goes back and listens to you're not sorry again, then looks at her newest album, speak now, and wonders if it would work as a mashup again, with back to december and one other song. this all happens before the production even starts. so she writes out a mashup and sends the idea to a few of her band members. they all like it, and decide to include it on the speak now world tour. then, the production starts. flashbacks to the time when the fearless album was getting made, and she's sitting on her bed, looking at her guitar as if she's asking it if she should write a song. so she picks it up, grabs a notebook, and starts playing. the first verse and chorus is of her writing and editing the lyrics, then it flashes forward. here we are at the time of the red tour, and she's about to start playing you're not sorry on the twelve-string guitar, to a crowd of around 15,000 people. the second verse shows her playing it on the red tour, the bridge is her playing it on the 1989 tour and the reputation stadium tour, and the last chorus is of her reminiscing and wondering if she should play it on lover fest as a surprise song, and getting nostalgic and pulling up the very same youtube video of you're not sorry/what goes around comes around and she decides to do it on lover fest, and the last part shows a flashback of her finishing writing the song and deciding to put it on fearless. it ends with the last part of the performance on the fearless tour, and then the screen goes black.