fearless: forever & always (requested)

thanks for the request! this one was fun, mostly because i based parts of it off of the way that the song was performed on the fearless tour, where she sort-of has a temper tantrum on stage. this was requested by @pansy1 so again, thanks for the request! here goes nothing!

it starts with taylor's boyfriend breaking up with her over the phone (i'm still mad at joe for doing that, even though they're on good terms now), and then taylor crying. then it switches to what was used for the intro to the song on the fearless tour (the "If guys don't want me to write bad songs about them, then they shouldn't do bad things" part), and then the production starts. with this one, i can imagine that taylor is in the process of writing the song for the first verse and chorus. for the second verse, it shows taylor preparing for the tour and coming up with the choreography for the song with her band members. for the second chorus, it shows her performing it on the tour, and then it goes back to taylor in her house, writing the song, when she screams in anger and topples the table with her notebook over, kicking the chair as well. the bridge shows the live performance where she's kneeling on the ground, doing the "back up" movements with her hand, and then back to her in her house again for the second-to-last chorus, then back to the the live performance for the last chorus, and then it goes back to her figuring out the choreography with her band, and then the outro has the very last scene of the fearless tour, after should've said no, where taylor flips her wet hair before turning around and walking backstage. the screen shows the words "if you play these games, we're both going to lose", the hidden message for forever & always, before the screen goes black.