ELEVEN

Again part -11

He smiled and sat down in front of me.
" Yeah, it's just you and me." he ruffled his long hair, his loose shirt moved a little showing a slight glimpse of his very toned pecs. I found myself staring at them intently.

" Y/n? Are you okay?" he smiled moving his palm in front of my face. I just nodded and sighed taking my attention away from him.
" So are we just gonna stay in?" I asked finally.
" Mmh, I was thinking we could go out together." he smiled.
" Just the two of us?" I asked.

" Well everyone's busy and the beach looks good, so let's just enjoy outside?" he smiled pointing to the view on our left.

" mmh, well what are we gonna do?" I smiled at him.
" Let's go and click pictures, You and I need to post on our instagrams anyway." he smiled before getting up and taking a towel heading straight into the shower.

I sat on the bed taking out a floral cover up with a maroon one-piece and some sunglasses with sandals. I had a robe in my hands and was scrolling through my phone. Soon I heard the bathroom door open, A very hot jungkook whose waist was wrapped in a towel walked out, his abs glistened with the drops of water and his long hair stuck to his forehead making him look extra hot, his cheeks were srill red from the steamy shower, he smiled.

" You got to look didn't you, now go take a shower your eyes will fall out" jungkool laughed.
" What?" I was shocked.
" Go take a shower y/n" he smiled as he walked over, making my heart pound, I quickly got up and tiptoed to the bathroom.

After being dressed, we were on the beach sitting on the beach chairs, luckily it wasn't that sunny, but both of us still used sunscreen.

" So, what now?" he smiled.
" I don't know, let's just relax I guess, Its not too cold and the breeze is refreshing-" I smiled.
" Let's go in the water? Please-" he asked, showing the childish side of him with the sparkly doe eyes that no one could ever resist.
" No jungkook, I straightened my hair-" I pouted.
He stood up and took his shirt off, revealing those distracting abs once again, I put my phone aside and continued gazing at the sky, suddenly I felt someone pick me up and run.

" Jungkook no please I don't want to go in the wat-"
" Too late y/n" He smiled as he jumped in, making the both of us feel the clear water hit our bodies sending chills all over my body.

" Jungkook I'm gonna kill you-" I said to a jungkook who was walking to the shore.
With an angry look on my face, I started chasing him as he laughed, running away with ease.

We chased each other for what felt like twenty minutes, soon we were in the water laughing like kids splashing each other, without our knowledge, it was already 2pm and our stomachs were growling.

" Let's go eat kook, I'm hungry" I smiled at him, pushing my wet hair away.
" Okay but let's take a few photos and go, cause we will be lazy after eating" I nodded in agreement with him.

Soon what was expected to be twenty minutes turned out to be an hour, finally we had lunch and were back on the beach with two bottles of wine, finally we sat on the beach chair, relaxing with the ice cold wine.

" Today was fun, thank you for this kook" I smiled as I sipped the dark red liquid.

" Likewise milady-" he spoke in a fake french accent making me laugh out loud.

" So, how have you been? How's the new album going?" I asked.

" mmh, everything's great we have a little trouble writing japanese lyrics but it's all good-" he smiled.

" Don't you ever miss it jungkook?" I smiled gazing at the evening sun.

" Miss what?" he smiled as he took a sip.

" I don't know, your childhood, where you didnt have to care what people thought of you?" I poured myself another glass of wine.

" Well I can't say I didnt think of it at all, I  always think of what it would have been, but the hyungs always make me okay so yeah-" he gulped down his whole glass.

Soon,  we were out of wine and we were completely drunk, the waitress got us another one to the beach.

Halfway through the bottle, a very drunk jungkook looked at me and smiled bitterly.

" Y/n do you mind if I ask you a question?" he asked, wiping his pink lips.

" I don't mind, just ask me" I smiled.

" Don't get mad at me, okay, If you're angry later, don't leave me alone after okay?" he asked holding my hand.

" I wont jungkook, It's okay" I smiled at his cute appearance.

" Pinky promise?" he asked.

"Pinky promise kookie" I smiled.

"Do you regret breaking up with me?" he asked, making my heart skip a beat.