Part 6

Smut uwu

I unbuckled my belt and lowered my pants, pulling out my erect cock. Grace looked at her and bit her lip. He started pumping it quickly making me moan.

"Grace... Oh yeah..." I groaned as his hand slid up and down, milking me to get my cum out.

"Let me fuck you Grace, please." I pleaded with her. She bit her lip again, grabbing my cock and rubbing it against her entrance.

"Wait. Are you a virgin?" I asked before sliding inside her, to take into account the intensity of my movements.

"What do you think?" She laughed.

"No" I replied.

"You're right." She winked at me and slowly sank onto my cock. Her mouth was shaped like an 'o' and her eyes were gently closed.

She began to move up and down with force. The sound of my balls crashing against her skin, making a beautiful sound.

"Oh fuck yeah Paul!" She moaned, resting her head on my shoulder and kissing my neck. Their hands were holding my shoulders and the sofa creaked loudly from Grace's brutal movements. She was so good at this.

"Fuck Grace! Don't stop! Ah...!" I moaned supporting my hands on his ass and squeezing him hard.

"Shit Paul! Paul! Paul! I'm going to cum! Ahh...!" I stopped her movements by grabbing her hips. She looked at me confused. "Don't despair Little Freckled, you will cum" With that, I picked her up and carried her to the table and laid her down so that her ass was exposed. I grabbed one of his cheeks and massaged it.

"Please Paul... Fuck me now!" She begged, to which I responded by lifting her right leg violently and leaned her on the table. I slid my cock into her pussy again, and pushed inside her hard and started to fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

"Fuck yeah! Paul, go on! Don't stop! Go on!" She moaned loudly. Her hands scratched the wooden table angrily. I deepened my movements, moving closer to her body.

"Oh Grace cum with me! Fuck!" I groaned, thrusting violently and brutally against her, feeling my orgasm approaching me.

"Paul! I'm cumming!" She moaned when I felt her walls contract around me.

Feeling her walls closing around my cock pushed me to my limit and I rolled my seed inside her, filling her uterus. My movements slowed down when I finished scooping all of my liquid into her.

"Oh fuck Grace that was so good" I hissed as I slipped out of her. She stood up again, pulling the skirt of her dress down. I grabbed my pants and my boxers and got dressed.

"Paul... That was-" She started, but I shut her up by slapping my lips violently against hers.

"I'd better go, your parents can come any minute." I grabbed her chin and lifted her while winking at her. And I left the house.

Seriously did this just happen? Did I just shagged with this goddess? Yes, I guess so. Get ready Little Freckled, this has only just begun.