Part 9 - Smut

Paul showed all his lust by lifting my legs so that I get closer to his member with force and that they hug his hips. He started rubbing the tip of my cock against my entrance before sliding it all the way down.

"Oh fuck Paul, please move." I groaned. He started to move his hips painfully slow, making me want him more and more.

"Grace, look what you do to me." He grunted as his hips accelerated. "You make me so hard that every time I see you I want to fuck you so hard."

His hands held my legs as they were slightly raised to be level with Paul, who was on his knees.

"Do you want daddy to fuck you hard and fast?" He muttered.

"Yes daddy, please fuck me" I begged, so with that Paul started slamming his hips against me brutally.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck your pussy is so tight." Paul groaned, closing his eyes tightly, lifting his head and opening his mouth, giving me a beautiful sight.

"Fuck Paul don't stop!" I yelled, to which I covered my mouth considering that my parents were a few feet from us.

"Shit Littke Freckled, I'm going to fill you with all my cum... Fuck." His thrusts were rough, which was fascinating in an almost 41-year-old man, which means he never lost his sexual appetite.

"Yes please! I'm gonna- Ah!" Suddenly Paul started rubbing my clit at an incredibly fast speed, pushing me to the limit. My fingers crumpled the sheets as my orgasm invaded my body in the form of pleasure. At the same time, I felt a hot liquid enter me, which was an incredible sensation.

Paul rolled to the side to rest and synchronize our breaths.

"Paul, this is wrong." I regretted. He looked at me and I at him. His hand wrapped a part around my neck gently and kissed me sweetly.

Her warm, full lips caressed mine tenderly, her lips were gently closed. His tongue began to penetrate the border of my mouth and he licked my tongue playfully making a very particular sound that filled the room. Without a doubt this was the best kiss anyone ever gave me.

"Why not? I like you a lot Grace, and I take it for granted that you do too." He confessed when we parted.

I couldn't deny it, I liked him a lot too, but this wasn't right. There was something that was not going to go well.

"But Paul, you are the best friend of my mother and father, you are almost fourty-three years older than me and-" He cut me off.

"Point one, if I'm their best friend, they should be okay with this. Point two, age is just a number. Besides, you are of legal age, you have the right, just like me. There is nothing wrong." He said, stroking my high cheekbone.

We fell silent as he moved his thumb up and down my cheek.

"I better go back to my bedroom." He got up from my bed and put on his boxers. Then he leaned in and gave me a kiss like before, but shorter.

"Everything will be fine." With that, he left my bedroom and closed the door quietly.

I slammed my head against my pillow and began to remember. I reminded him of him.

John.

Three years ago he had been killed by a mentally unbalanced. He always gave me good advice, and right now, I need them. I need him. He was my guardian angel, whatever happened he would always be there for me unconditionally.

Paul, what am I gonna do with you?