Part 17 - The End

Hello, my name is Nicole Brown. I was born in Liverpool and moved with my aunt to London to start working.

I was incredibly lucky that I met Mr. Brian Epstein, who hired me to be the secretary he was managing. The Beatles.

I fell in love with one of them. Despite all the bad times that I had to go through in the course of history, I got pregnant with the love of my life. George Harrison. Months later, I went from being Nicole Brown to Nicole Harrison, which was the most beautiful feeling I have ever experienced other than being the future mother of his daughter.

After months of problems, fights, anger and crying, my baby came into the world. I welcomed her with open arms, George too. I still remember when I first grabbed her; she was so delicate and so beautiful. My little and beautiful Grace.

The years continued to pass and both spectacular and fateful things happened. Dear people left. The first was Brian. All of our hearts were shattered into a thousand pieces when a large part of the band was detached from the core. Still, we kept going as best we could.

As the years went by, the band got worse. In the studios you no longer felt that fun and madness when I met them, but there was a tension in the studio that was killing George. Finally the band parted ways, and George became quite depressed. It was as if dad left home. But he had no choice and got up again to continue doing what he liked best.

Grace and George were inseparable. In George's depressed period, Grace tried to cheer him up by saying in a silky voice:

"Daddy, I want to learn some guitar music?"

You could say that Grace was George's heroine.

Years passed and fatefully, my aunt died in a car accident. Apparently, the brakes of the car she was riding in failed, causing them to crash into a building. She passed away instantly. After this news, I locked myself in my room for a few days, without wanting to have any kind of contact with anyone. Fortunately, my mood improved and I was able to move on with my life and family.

But the misfortunes are not over yet. On December 8, 1980, John was killed on the porch of his home in New York. George, Grace and I were devastated by the news.

But as always, we couldn't stand still, so we continued.

The last thing that shocked George and me was that Paul had feelings for our daughter. George was upset, but I wasn't. I got it and had no right to be angry, considering my repertoire with boys when I was his age. I have to thank that she is not pregnant, not like me.

After all, a mother's love can do anything.

Anyway, everything was solved. Grace went back to college with her best friend Debbie, who I hope to see soon.

Grace began dating Clyde Sàrr, the love of her teenage years.

On the other hand, Paul tried his relationship with Linda again. It seems to be going well.

Meanwhile, George and I continue to live our life as a lasting marriage. George continues with the music and I just help him with a couple of things for his records. Sometimes I look at him and see that after all, he still loves me.

They say that when you get to the correct station, you will understand why the other trains left you so many times.

I love my life. I mean it. I love her. I learned to live it thanks to a female reference, who was my aunt, and a male, George. I learned to get up with each fall and to heal myself when standing. I learned to stop hiding my feelings, and let them go out, because as my aunt used to say:

No matter how long the storm, the sun will always come out again through the clouds.

Love
-Nicole

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*       ♡          *:・゚✧*:・゚✧