Part 8 - Smut

Clyde walked me home like a gentleman, dropping me off at the park entrance. We said goodbye with a hug and I entered through the large metal gate. I walked a bit to get home.

"Grace! Look who came to visit!" My mother yelled at me from the living room. I walked up to his voice and there was Paul, looking at me. I looked down shyly, remembering what happened a week ago.

"Hello Little Freckled." Paul winked at me.

"H-hello Uncle Paul." I said shyly. I didn't know what to do at this point. It was a very strange and uncomfortable situation for me, but Paul was delighted.

"Hey Paul, what time it is... Why don't you stay over for the night?" My mother asked me. I swallowed hard. Paul looked at me and raised the corner of his lip.

"Well now that you mention it... Okay." He said mockingly.

"Great! I'll prepare the guest bed for you. Grace, sit down for a bit" My mother said getting up from the couch.

"No no, I was going to sleep now." I excused myself, heading for the stairs. My mother understood and so my mother and I went upstairs to leave Paul and my father alone.

I went into my bedroom and put on an old t-shirt as a pajamas. I threw myself on the bed and looked at the ceiling, thinking about so many things. I thought of Clyde and Paul and Debbie. I miss her so much. My eyes began to weigh, so little by little they were closing to consciousness.

-

"Grace" A whisper woke me up. I looked up at the door and saw the silhouette of Paul at the door.

"Paul? What are you doing? It's three in the morning." I whispered screaming. He entered my room and closed the door behind him, causing my sight to turn black, unable to recognize any object with my gaze.

"I just wanted to see my Little Freckled." He whispered somewhere in the dark room. Suddenly, his strong arms pull me towards him, placing my legs on his shoulders, so he is between my legs.

"P-Paul..." I whispered in a shaky voice.

He got rid of my panties quickly and started licking my folds hungrily. I moaned softly.

"Paul... Ahh... S-Stop." I begged him, but he ignored me and started licking me faster, sliding his tongue in and out of my hole.

"Ah! Paul! Fuck!" I screamed.

"Shh... Little Freckled, you don't want your parents to listen to me, do you?" He said, continuing to eat me out and sliding his hand under my shirt and massaging my breast. I controlled my moans as Paul's tongue played with my clit and my skin quickly.

"Oh yeah Paul! Fuck don't stop!" I moaned softly as he moved his head from right to left brutally fast, bringing me closer to my orgasm.

"Cum in my mouth love" He ordered me. I obeyed him and when he pressed his tongue again, I let all my juices stain his perfect mouth.

"Fuck..." I said once when I got down from my maximum height.

"You taste so good. Now come here, because I'm going to shove all my cock inside that tight little pussy of yours."