Part 15

A month later...

"Happy birthday to you!" All my friends and family sang to me before I blew out the candles on my lemon cake, my favorite. Everyone cheered as the small fire disappeared from the 20-shaped wax wick.

My parents were behind me. My mom gave me a big hug, rubbing her hand with my arm, and then dad gave me a big kiss on the cheek, to which I joked by wiping his nonexistent saliva on my cheek.

"Now you're a woman my Little Freckled" Paul winked in front of me and my parents. I blushed at his gesture, but deep down, he made me slightly wet my panties.

Paul and I have been fucking this last month almost every day. He was like tobacco, you want to quit because you know it will hurt you, but it makes you feel so good that you can't stop using it.
Paul was an exceptional lover with me, and my parents were never suspicious.

We had a very fun and enjoyable celebration. Ringo talking about his theories, Paul trying to get into me, Zak, Julian and I talking about our childhood ... It was wonderful. I wish Uncle John and Grandma Ceci were here.

My grandmother Ceci, my mother's mother, passed away when I was fifteen. It was pretty tough, as she and I had a very strong relationship. He passed away in a very tragic way, which I don't want to remember.

"Hey guys, I'll take these dishes to the kitchen" I said to sneak out for a while and enjoy my sweet solitude.

I grabbed the dishes and headed to the kitchen to put them in the sink and then wash them. Suddenly, Paul appeared behind me, scaring me.

"Fuck Paul! You fucking scared me!" I complained laughing.

"Hey! Who taught you that vocabulary young lady?" He joked trying to seduce me.

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" He, with his thumb, caressed my lips and pressed the bottom down to make it bounce.

"Or rather, do you kiss me with that mouth...?" Paul kissed me, pressing his hips against mine, bumping me on the counter.

His hands went to my hips and slid up and down, while his lips parted and closed against mine.

The whole environment was ruined when the mansion doorbell rang. I had no choice, so I separated from Paul, and it could be a relative. I went to the front door leaving Paul alone in the kitchen. I took out all the locks that were strong and opened the door. My eyes bulged, and my mouth dropped open at the sight of him.

"C-Clyde?'' I stuttered.He looked at me with shy eyes and smiled slightly at me.

"Happy birthday Cutie" He blushed, showing his whitish teeth, highlighting them in his brown skin.

"Oh thank you very much" I thanked kindly. Suddenly, Clyde pulled a sweatshirt from behind his back.

"Take" He handed it to me

I grabbed the sweatshirt and realized. It was my favorite sweatshirt of his. When we went to school, I loved to wear it when it was cold, even if it was too big. I remember the sweet smell of cotton and how warm it felt when you were wearing it.

"C-Clyde... I- Thank you so much." I said animated.

"Yeah, um, you see ... I- I'm sorry for not talking to you this past month. I was quite confused by what happened ... That day. And I decided that's something that can happen to many." He laughed. "So if you want... Can we go out again?"

The words that came out of his mouth were almost impossible to believe.

I nodded without thinking, since I had loved Clyde since I was fourteen and now I was going to take advantage of it.

I completely forgot about Paul until he interrupted us by showing up at the door.

"Little Freckles, I'm waiting for y-" He trailed off when he saw Clyde.

I saw the tension in the air between the two of them.

"You-" Clyde said. "You were the one who told me to stay away from Grace!"

I looked at Paul in surprise at what Clyde had just said.

"Paul, what is he talking about?" I asked, but he ignored me.

"Yes, and I see that you have not listened to me." Paul began to declare himself. "I saw you many times together" He seemed pissed, but not like me. I was dynamite about to explode.

"What?!" I screamed.

"I tried not to make yiu kiss too many times!" He gave himself away.

"You were the one who did all those things so we wouldn't kiss?" Clyde looked disgusted.

"Yes!"

I couldn't help it and slapped Paul. He looked at me with the fury in his eyes, touching his cheek.

There was a very intese silent. My face was furious, completely flat. Anger was the only thing you could see reflected in my pupils. Without saying anything, I left the house, grabbing Clyde's hand and dragging him to go to his house.

This Paul was going to regret it. I needed Clyde right now.