Part 16 - Smut

I kissed Clyde pushing him to sit on the bed and I straddled him. We kissed passionately as his veiny hands roamed my waist and hips.

I needed to forget about Paul somehow, and this was the only way. Clyde inside of me was going to make me forget the disappointment that Paul gave me.

"Clyde, fuck me please." I begged for love.

We quickly undressed and Clyde put me in doggy position. Thus, he pressed my hips against his hard cock, penetrating me deep into my ass.

Clyde began to move in and out of me at a steady speed. Our skins made a hollow sound. I grabbed a handful of the sheets and crumpled them tightly against my nails. I buried my face in the pillow that I had previously placed.

"Oh Clyde! Yes! Keep it up my love.. ah~"

I arched my back down, lifting my ass up.

"Grace... You're so tight... Ah! I won't last long Hun...!"

Clyde's moans were angelic songs to me. They were serious and matched his thrusts against me.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Do you like it? Do you like this?" He groaned. Clyde's vocabulary started to get rude and he started talking dirty to me for the pleasure.

"You've been wanting my cock since you were a mere child, haven't you? And now... FUCK! Now you're getting it."

His words bring me closer and closer to my orgasm. Hus the grip on my hips was stronger and every once in a while he spanked me, it wasn't hard enough to leave a red bump.

"Ow... Ow... Clyde..." I sighed in a constant rhythm. "Ohh please... Make me cum... Ahh... Please..."

I moaned against the pillow in my face. Clyde accelerated his thrusts, moaning loudly.

"Shit, I'm cumming!"

I felt threads of semen inside my hole, painting me white.

"Ahhh FUCK!"

I cum. I couldn't keep my arms up, so I fell back on the bed, exhausted, breathing heavily.

"How was I?" Clyde joked, coming up next to me.

"Very good... I-I can't feel my legs" I giggled.

He snuggled into me and hugged me warmly as we recovered from the orgasm. But something took us out of the beautiful atmosphere. The ringer.

"Don't worry, I'll see who it is." He kissed me on the forehead and got up to dress and then open the door.

Clyde's POV:

I opened the front door and saw Grace's parents, Nicole and George Harrison, and Paul. I closed the door a little so they wouldn't have much vision of my house, just in case Garce happened to go down.

"Oh hello." Said.

"Clyde honey, tell me Grace is here." Nicole said worried. I saw the fear in her eyes and I couldn't lie to her.

"Yeah yeah, she's fine. Don't worry." I reassured her.

"What are you doing?" George asked me.

"Um... T-Talking, sir" I lied. I laughed mentally.

"Please, tell her to come out. We need to talk."

I nodded and let the three of them pass inside and let them sit on the couch. I went upstairs and told Grace to get dressed.

Grace's POV:

I dressed quickly and walked down to the living room.

I saw Paul and my mood took a turn for the worse, making me grumpy.

"Clyde my love... Go upstairs... I'll go later."

After Clyde went to his room, I sat on the couch in front of the three of them. I looked down shyly as silence and tension flew in the air throughout the house.

"Look Grace... Paul told us about everything that happened between you, and..." My mom said to me. I looked at her shyly.

I shed light tears as the sudden guilt engulfed me inside.

"Don't cry honey. It's okay. It's okay. We all make mistakes." My dad reassured me, resting his hand on my knee.

"Grace..." Paul started to speak. "I'm sorry for what I did. I was immature, simply because I became obsessed with you, even though I know I'm not your match. Knowing that it was... Clyde."

I smiled, still shedding tears.

"Come here."

My mom and dad hugged each other tenderly.
My ragged breathing calmed and my eyes went dry at the transmission that familiar hug.