Part 11

I gave Clyde a warm hug and then he kissed me on the cheek, to which I blushed.

"How are you?" He asked me with his dark eyes.

"Very good" I smiled frantically. He closed the door behind him and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we started walking with our bodies glued together.

Paul's POV:

I came out from behind the tree when they started walking close together, as if they were a couple. Jealousy was very bad to me. Did what happened at night mean nothing?

I began to follow them stealthily so they wouldn't see me. After a few minutes they sat down on a bench to rest.

The bench overlooked a lake where there were swans and ducks swimming in harmony

The bench overlooked a lake where there were swans and ducks swimming in harmony. The view was quite romantic. I stood several meters behind them, while they spent a few minutes talking about something. I decided to buy some bread at a kiosk to feed the ducks.

Half an hour passed and they kept talking, and it didn't seem like there was going to be any contact, until they looked at each other lustfully and slowly approached them. I couldn't allow it and thought about how to prevent them from kissing again.

I have it. I broke a bit of bread and caught the ducks' attention with it. Then I threw the piece between them, and so the ducks were flying towards them, causing them to separate. Grace laughed at what had just happened, that means she wasn't suspicious. I hid in case they saw me behind a hedge.

I spent there waiting for them for quite some time, feeding the ducks and swans that were approaching me. Suddenly, they stood up holding hands and walked out of the square. I got up and followed them again until they entered a small place to eat.

I did not get to enter, since they would see me. What I do? What if they try to kiss? They sat right by the window so I could see them.

I kept watching to see if there was anything strange, and for a while nothing happened, until that Clyde grabbed her hand as he looked into her eyes. They approached again with their eyes closed.

I thought about what to do and rummaged in my pockets to find my lighter. I grabbed it and threw it so it hit the glass. They gave a little jump and looked out the window, so I hid behind a parked car.

They spread their hands and laughed sheepishly as they ate.

I spied on them while they ate, and nothing happened, they just talked quietly. After about an hour and a half they paid the bill and left the restaurant. They walked together again and headed towards the center of the city. I followed them.

They went to the cinema, and bought their ticket.

"Shit, I don't have any money left" I told myself. What I do? I had no choice, and as I saw them enter the theater I gave up with a sigh.

I went to walk home sad thinking about what was going to happen in the movie theater. Grace was making me feel something I hated, she was making the personality that Linda hated come out. Jealousy.