26

Dear readers, i really need you to guide me as i write, please do correct me if i make any grammatical errors in this book. but pretty please, be nice? 

Thank you...

And to my silent readers, please show me your love by coming out of your hiding places to Vote, Comment and Support your girl. 

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ahmed is Rukkayat's cousin who stays with her for the school period then goes back to the north where he lives during long holidays. Rukkie, who happens to be a friend, told me all about your stupid act this holiday 'another laugh' Even if you try to be little miss perfect every time, we both know that you are a foolish and senseless baboon who can't think on her own but uses the brains of her 'bolo' minions..."

Tiara's words flow in my head on and on. Wait, I don't get why this girl don't like me. I'm on my own please God!

"Thank you, Good Lord for this gift of super vision." Who's th... Sunkanmi. I turned my head back to the field. "I see, not so excited to see me, am I right?"

"Very right Sir Adekunle. Now leave my presence, I'm thinking of my life." He laughed. I don't know why he pisses me off anytime he's around. "Have you made it your life's mission to taunt me like Tiara too?" I had to ask.

"Yes, I have made it my life's mission to be a guide like Tele and Kiishi." I rolled my eyes.

"last time you saw me here, he insulted me, didn't feel a tiny bit of emotion and walked away all high and mighty, let me guess, today you are gonna say I'd live in an abandoned building for the rest of my life."

"Dunni if you are this angry, vent it on the one who caused it not on someone hear to talk to you and tell you that you shouldn't take words from Tiara to heart. She's ..."

"A monster, the devil's minion, insecure, a beast, witch, I could go on."

"Now you are being like her." What?!

"don't you dare compare me to that mad person!"

"Then stop lowing yourself to her level Dunni!" I looked down, not wanting to cry in front of him. He walks off. So now he's leaving? Again!

I turned my head immediately as someone sat on my side. "I'm not going anywhere Dunni, calm down." He chuckled. How did he know?

"Let's talk." He rubbed his hands together.

"You can't be serious right now." This guy is so bizarre. "Stop with the melodrama."

"Guy, I barely know you!" I whisper-yelled. "Then let's start with that... Sunkanmi by name." I hissed. "I know joor." Rolling my eyes.

"Ehn ehn. And you said you barely knew me. okay wait, if you were to describe me in any way, how would you say it." Good question. 

As the cool outside air hit my face, I placed my fingers on my chin pretending to pull on my imaginary beard as he laughed. "That annoying guy with a hit of arrogance and his ridiculous smirk who owes me an apology for vexing me that day." We both laugh. "annoying? Maybe. Arrogance? Dunni really! Smirk? Of course, why not. Apology? Who did I offend girl?" I laugh as he states all the keywords in my sentence. "Mister man, of course the girl by your side." he rose his brow. How does he do that sef? "the girl by my side? Really? Where?" he looks under the benches and everywhere but at me. he can't be serious.

"I'm here joor." He still doesn't look so I did the next best thing by holding his head in my hands and steadying his face right to look at me. "Me. here. Look here." The expression on his face was so silly I just started laughing. "what?" he chuckles and said "nothing."

"tell me!" I whined shaking his head somewhat roughly. "your hands, my head." He laughs as I quickly withdraw from him like a reflex action. It felt so awkward. Why did I hold his face now? I pray he just drops the topic.

"You are perfect the way you are, don't let anyone change that. You've got true friends keep them close." He smiled which I returned. He got up and wanted to leave.

I held his hand as a sign that I wanted to say something. "Sunkanmi, If you were to describe me in any way, how would you say it?" he smiled.

"That charming girl I'm starting to like." My heart skipped a beat as he loosened his hand from my hold and walks off.