ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

⤟————⋆❆❖❆⋆————⤠

⤟————⋆❆❖❆⋆————⤠

suga
i'm here

me
okay
i should be there
in a few min

my heart was beating uncontrollably. i was so nervous to meet this guy.

as i walked to the coffee shop, i kept on overthinking the situation. which made me grow more nervous. ugh! this sucks so much.

i walked into the coffee shop, music played, almost inaudibly, throughout the place. coffee and vanilla lingered in the air as chatter overpowered the music.

i exhaled as i walked up to the register, ordering a hot chocolate. i was too nervous to say anything else along the lines of "two pumps of this and two pumps of that."

i looked around the coffee shop, there were a lot of people so it could be anyone. i grabbed my hot chocolate, standing around like an idiot and too nervous to text the guy.

me
so how do i know
which person is you?

suga
i'll drop my phone on
the ground for you

me
wha-

i heard the sound of something fall in the shop. i looked in the direction of where the sound came from, only to be shocked that yoongi dropped his phone.

i gulped down my fear and anxiety, he's the one i've been texting this whole time?!!

i took a deep breath before walking up to the small table he was sitting at, "y-yoongi?"

he looked up at me, his mouth gaping open as he clenched onto his phone in his hands. "yerin?" he laughed, "you're the one i've been texting this whole time?"

great minds think alike.

i chuckled lightly as i sat down across from him, "apparently."

he chuckled, "my, my, the way the world works..."

"you already said you had an idea of who i was...how did you even figure it out?" i asked.

"i wasn't one hundred percent sure," he smiled. "i just knew because you and 'the person i was texting' seemed too good to be true."

"what do you mean?"

"the girl who vented to me and the girl who told me to stop my habit, both interested me incredibly. that rarely happens with the girls that try and throw themselves at me..."

"so girls throw themselves at you?" i cocked an eyebrow.

"no! i mean...not like that, y-you know?" i laughed as he stammered, he scratched the back of his neck as he grinned.

"so, now that i know who you are, that means i don't have to call you 'suga' anymore." i smiled. he chuckled lightly, "i guess so."

"and you don't have to call me 'princess' anymore." i added.

he smirked, tilting his head to the side as he messed with the cover to his coffee, "i think 'princess' is my favorite nickname for you,"

i gulped, clenching my jaw as i felt my cheeks flush. "along with baby girl." he winked.

"s-stop it..." i laughed nervously. "what? you've never had a man serenade you? i don't think that austin guy was doing a very good job." he shrugged.

austin.

now i was thinking of another man while out with another. if a "man" is what you could call austin.

would it seem like a problem if i showed interest in another guy just months after i broke up with my ex?

"yerin-ah," he spoke, snapping me awake from my trance. even the way he said my name made me feel some type of way.

it made the butterflies swarm like crazy.

"i thought i lost you for a second," he laughed. "what were you thinking about?"

"oh, nothing." i shrugged. "nothing, huh? you could've had me fooled." he laughed.

i rolled my eyes, "whatever."

oh. my. fucking. god.

i just realized something. what if he finds out he's the cute guy i've brought up a few times??! does that mean i was the girl? ha! yeah right.

right?

i gulped down my realization. hoping he wouldn't bring it up. i wouldn't have an explanation for myself.

anything he does easily makes my heart swoon, if he brings up the topic i will surely die.

_______________

episode 12 of ouran high school host club...KYOYA SENPAI BETTER CHILLLLLL

follow me on instagram | @singuphoriaa

don't be a silent reader your feedback helps ♡

. . .

you can't go to bed without a cup of tea
little things - one direction