Chapter 1

A tall blonde man wakes in the middle of the forest. Spruce trees surround him, their leaves a beautiful green as they blow in the wind. The sky is a bright blue, and the sun is in a spot that could either indicate morning or evening.

The man was wearing a green hoodie and light jeans. He was also wearing a mask, which had a smile painted onto it. There were two semi-large holes for him to see out of, while also making eyes to complete the smiley face.

I just woke up. I'm in a forest... the trees are spruce, I think.

When he woke up, he had seen something on the bottom left of his vision. It was almost like a message, and it said:
Dream entered the world.

Huh. 'Dream.' I recognize that name... name? 'Dream' is a word, not a name, right? No. It's my name.

Just then, Dream had a strong gut feeling. He felt as if... he needed to punch the trees down. So he did. And then he had another gut feeling. This time it led him to make a crafting table. So he just continued to trust his instincts.

~2 hours later~

Sapnap has entered the world.

Dream made his way back to the area where he had first appeared. He saw a man; this one had black hair with a white bandana, and a black long sleeve shirt with a white t-shirt over it that had an image of a flame.
Dream helped Sapnap out, and explained what was happening (atleast, he tried to). He learned that Sapnap also had no memory of any past.
Not long later, another message popped up.

GeorgeNotFound has entered the world.

Dream and Sapnap went back to the spot in the forest. The man there was wearing clout goggles, and had a blue shirt with a supreme logo on it, except for the fact that the spot that would normally say supreme said "GeorgeNotFound". Weirdly, Dream and Sapnap noticed that the man was taking the clout goggles on and off in curiosity... Dream and Sapnap helped him out, and again learned that he had no memory of any past.

---------------------------------

Word count: 366