Chapter 6 - Reunited (2/2)

Finally, they arrived. His home was a sphere (well, Minecraft didn't have circles, and this place didn't have them either, but it was the closest anyone could get to a sphere) made out of wood. The group climbed up on top, and Tubbo knocked on the trap door that lead down into the inside. They heard some shuffling, the sound of someone climbing up a ladder, then *pop!* the trapdoor opened.
"Hello?" Wilbur asked, peeking out of the door.
"Hi!" Tubbo said, standing over the trapdoor (where Wilbur's face was). Wilbur climbed the rest of the way up, standing over Tubbo.
"Hey. Who's this?" Wilbur said, motioning towards Tommy. He squinted at Tommy.
"Have I seen you before?" Wilbur asked before anyone could introduce Tommy.
"That was the same first impression I had," Said Tubbo, "Weird. This is Tommy, he's new."
"Ah, right, another child." As he said this, a weird feeling of nostalgia came over him and Tubbo.
"I feel like I've said that before..." Wilbur said. "Weird..."
Tommy looked at Wilbur. This was someone he had known very well, but.. he felt like this was a stranger, like he hadn't met Wilbur, but rather Wilbur was just someone he had only seen on the internet.
"Huh," Tubbo said, "It sounds kinda familiar to me too. Anyway, we're giving Tommy here a tour. Would you like to join us?"
Wilbur shrugged. "Sure, why not."

~~~

"So, what," Sapnap said, "You think there's a God?"
"Well," Dream started, "How else? What else could've caused us to be here? I would never consider myself religious, but... there has to be, right? This isn't normal. People don't just... become."
Sapnap sighed. "Yeah, you make a good point... so what are we calling this God, then?"
"What, we aren't just calling them 'God'? Well, hmm... what about the Premium- no wait, that's dumb- the Prime... hmm. 'Prime.' Do you think that's a good name? Prime?"
Sapnap chuckled. "Yeah, that's definitely better than anything I could have come up with. So, are we looking over this 'Prime' some more, or are we going to tell everyone? Or neither. Neither works too."
"Let's look at it some more. I think..."

~~~

It had been quite a few hours, and Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur were hanging out. They had gathered around a campfire and were just sitting there, joking around. Throughout the day, they had met almost everyone who lived here. Now, as the sun was starting to set, and they had given Tommy a full tour- well- they hadn't given him a tour of the nether- it was much too risky, especially since none of them had good armour, and Dream couldn't come protect them because he was busy with "his work." It didn't matter much to any of them, however. They were completely fine with staying in the overworld. And now they were hanging out, and even though Tommy felt homesick, and wanted to go back to the real world, he was kind of happy, being able to see his friends again.

But he felt like that happiness wouldn't last long.

~~~

Word count: 510

I'm back, surprisingly. I didn't think I'd work on this anymore but hey, I'm back, and maybe you can expect some new chapters soon :D